Why
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why

Unregistered

Why

Can someone explain to me why they keep the female captain that has screwed half the agency whether they were married or she was married ? It's not like it's not common knowledge. Especially if you have been around for any amount of years.

Unregistered
    Because they can! Doesn't matter what you think, it matters what they think.

Unregistered
    Because they like and need snitches, azzkissers and fools who follow directions. They can count on their jester always acting in nis or her best interest when it comes to doing their dirty deeds.

Unregistered
    You don't have to like who they put in a position as that is their choice not yours, yet people has not figured that our over the years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't have to like who they put in a position as that is their choice not yours, yet people has not figured that our over the years.
    What an amazing insightful comment.

Tool.

Unregistered
    Tool as in how? Oh wait go back to work *****. Suck it up and do as you are told.

Unregistered
    Tool as in how? Oh wait go back to work *****. Suck it up and do as you are told.
    As opposed to you who must suck it up for what? Fun? Please. Stand up clown youre mumbling

Unregistered
    Ewwwwwwwwwww Look at me. I have an S on my chest and wear a cape. LOL Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup tool

Unregistered
    Tool as in look in the mirror

Unregistered
    LOL you guys really think you are something or someone. Reality is you are no one and affect the operation very little. The place will be operating as it is or slightly different after you are long gone. The friends you think you have will not be there and you will still be *****ing after collecting that big fat check each month from your pension still looking to be something or someone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast