Corrupt Officer Jonathan Arche

Unregistered

Corrupt Officer Jonathan Arche

Sweetwaters new official spokesperson. Officer Jonathan Arche aka Sweetwater’s golden child as they call him, arrested two times by Sweetwater Police. The audacity you Arche have to throw stones from within a glass house is just mind boggling. You’re pathetic. The Public Corruption Unit was made for rogue cops like you. You’ve lied on your application during the hiring and background process and you lie on the a-forms I’d those who you falsely arrest. Change frightens you as you know your reign of terror will be over. You falsely attack the opposition and you even attempt to incarcerate those who oppose the corruption you represent, display and engage in.

You Officer Jonathan Arche are like a used condom, completely useless and just a shit storm waiting to happen. Soon your mugshot, your lies and all the falsified documents will be exposed via a press conference and only then will you see that change is inevitable and Sweetwater will be great again. A Sweetwater without corrupted rogue officers is the Sweetwater I see in 2019.

Unregistered

Attn: Reporters

The truth shall set you free corrupt Officer Jonathan Arche.. arrested by the same police department that hired you. Family ties indeed go far. I wonder What is wrong with that picture? Who is corrupt? 110054645 now who’s the kettle Arche boy.

To reporters, seek and you shall find. Only reason why Arche was even hired by SWPD is because of his family ties to Asst. Chief Carmona.

Unregistered
    Back to the top!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sweetwaters new official spokesperson. Officer Jonathan Arche aka Sweetwater’s golden child as they call him, arrested two times by Sweetwater Police. The audacity you Arche have to throw stones from within a glass house is just mind boggling. You’re pathetic. The Public Corruption Unit was made for rogue cops like you. You’ve lied on your application during the hiring and background process and you lie on the a-forms I’d those who you falsely arrest. Change frightens you as you know your reign of terror will be over. You falsely attack the opposition and you even attempt to incarcerate those who oppose the corruption you represent, display and engage in.

You Officer Jonathan Arche are like a used condom, completely useless and just a shit storm waiting to happen. Soon your mugshot, your lies and all the falsified documents will be exposed via a press conference and only then will you see that change is inevitable and Sweetwater will be great again. A Sweetwater without corrupted rogue officers is the Sweetwater I see in 2019.
    Mejia you were referenced as a USED CONDOM moths ago on a different string. Please come up with your own material instead of "As usual", taking something that you heard from someone else and using it as your own.