This n****@ lol...he then threw everybody under the bus

Unregistered

This n****@ lol...he then threw everybody under the bus

Unregistered
    Get a life! Stop spreading stuff. He was simply having a conversation like we ALL do not knowing that we was being recorded. It can happen to the best of us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get a life! Stop spreading stuff. He was simply having a conversation like we ALL do not knowing that we was being recorded. It can happen to the best of us.
    Hard to believe PBA gave this guy an award

Unregistered
    In a department headed by two Neanderthals anything is possible. Apologies to the Neanderthals for comparing them to our two top leaders.

Unregistered
    In a department headed by two Neanderthals anything is possible. Apologies to the Neanderthals for comparing them to our two top leaders.
    I wish they’d clean house and get rid of more people like him. This Department is full of them. Conduct unbecoming is an excepted norm here in the gardens. A transfer, a demotion, is all that becomes of them. Set the bar higher. This behavior should not be tolerated. Embarrassing for the entire department.

Unregistered
    That’s all lies. Stop believing everything you read

Adam Blaken

Shameless

I wish they’d clean house and get rid of more people like him. This Department is full of them. Conduct unbecoming is an excepted norm here in the gardens. A transfer, a demotion, is all that becomes of them. Set the bar higher. This behavior should not be tolerated. Embarrassing for the entire department.
    Only in this new polorized society we live in are you guilty until proven innocent. Seems to amaze me how these snow flakes make up the law how it best serves them. And you wonder why we are the way we are, divided.

I hope YOU sir or maam are judged the same manner that you have expressed in this awful shameless site. Pray you are never accused falsely or fault of an allegation and have your presumption of innocence taken away just like you've took it away on this gentleman. It sickens me to the core on how or generation is being destroyed by you guys..

God will judge you at the end my friend. Comes around, goes around.

Unregistered
    You couldn’t have said it best. The world is a cycle. Everyone wants to throw stone when they themselves live in a glass house.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Blaken View Post
    Only in this new polorized society we live in are you guilty until proven innocent. Seems to amaze me how these snow flakes make up the law how it best serves them. And you wonder why we are the way we are, divided.

I hope YOU sir or maam are judged the same manner that you have expressed in this awful shameless site. Pray you are never accused falsely or fault of an allegation and have your presumption of innocence taken away just like you've took it away on this gentleman. It sickens me to the core on how or generation is being destroyed by you guys..

God will judge you at the end my friend. Comes around, goes around.
    You’re so right. Just kidding you’re beyond wrong. I did enjoy the referenced quote and how you attempted to make it applicable in this reprehensible situation. A documented pattern of the same type of behavior is what we call a “clue” that something has happened. Add previous occurrences,photographs, statements, witnesses, and audio recordings of such behavior... we call that evidence. I hope as well that I am never falsely accused of anything. I do have control of that to some extent as I would never put myself in a situation where someone would be able to falsely accuse me of something. When has anyone ever been falsely accused of such behavior here? Starting with past chiefs, sergeants, who has been FALSELY accused? I’ll wait....... hmmm hmmm hmmm... I see by your limited vocabulary you used racially motivated accusations. Why would race be brought up? So according to you, “Snow flakes” are to blame and they ruined your entire generation?????? I call bs.

Unregistered
    You’re so right. Just kidding you’re beyond wrong. I did enjoy the referenced quote and how you attempted to make it applicable in this reprehensible situation. A documented pattern of the same type of behavior is what we call a “clue” that something has happened. Add previous occurrences,photographs, statements, witnesses, and audio recordings of such behavior... we call that evidence. I hope as well that I am never falsely accused of anything. I do have control of that to some extent as I would never put myself in a situation where someone would be able to falsely accuse me of something. When has anyone ever been falsely accused of such behavior here? Starting with past chiefs, sergeants, who has been FALSELY accused? I’ll wait....... hmmm hmmm hmmm... I see by your limited vocabulary you used racially motivated accusations. Why would race be brought up? So according to you, “Snow flakes” are to blame and they ruined your entire generation?????? I call bs.
    Well said Adam, this chap is oblivious to what you were stating. He came up with a legal defense that not even a traffic court judge would entertain. Past behavior?? May want to look up the 'William Rule" clue???
    Was he watching Madlock?? ..For crying out loud, he thinks the term snowflakes refers to race. LOL. These guys are incredible!!