Boca PD new salary

Unregistered

Boca PD new salary

As of October 1st Boca Raton PDs new starting salary is $68,153 and is going up to $70k next year October 1st.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As of October 1st Boca Raton PDs new starting salary is $68,153 and is going up to $70k next year October 1st.
    It’s not far at all and a much better department than this shitz hole.

Unregistered
    Look further into there contract assholes. 16-18% contribution to the city pension.

Unregistered
    Their, I typed so fast on these dumb ****s forgot the autocorrect

Unregistered
    Look further into there contract assholes. 16-18% contribution to the city pension.
    But they buy back your years of retirement and you can retire in less than 20 years and not have as nearly as much of a call and danger element like you do here. Plus, their council and residents LOOOOOVE their police department . I'd rather pay more and deal with less stress

Unregistered
    It’s actually 11.5% and it’s 20 years and 70% retirement or 24 and 84%

Unregistered
    But they buy back your years of retirement and you can retire in less than 20 years and not have as nearly as much of a call and danger element like you do here. Plus, their council and residents LOOOOOVE their police department . I'd rather pay more and deal with less stress
    OK so leave already, no need to advertise!

Unregistered

Sure

yeah, there are also incentives to be good police because of the pay and proper training but you guys jump at the first change to violate residents when you guys get the chance.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...le1957716.html

Unregistered
    yeah, there are also incentives to be good police because of the pay and proper training but you guys jump at the first change to violate residents when you guys get the chance.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...le1957716.html
    This was from back in 2013 under a different chief, mayor, and other leadership. Our police department has undergone a massive change and do not believe in this practice. Please stop stirring the pot by bringing up something from over 5 years ago.

Unregistered
    yeah, I certainly hope so, that's partly the reason I applied. Because I saw department is attempting to right their wrong and better a better example in that community