Hey Sergeant JM! I took the liberty......

Unregistered

Hey Sergeant JM! I took the liberty......

I took the liberty of forwarding the newspaper accounts of how you tried to rape that young lesbian to the organizers of Sundays Pride march a couple months ago.
    Maybe you can attend and sign autographs?

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/arts/h...ber-7-10581780

Have a nice day.

Unregistered
    The Hialeah U-Turn rapist will be Queen of the parade next year

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Hialeah U-Turn rapist will be Queen of the parade next year
    everything you post is stupid doesn't mcdonalds have a forum for their own employees?

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

Steroid crazed pedo!!!
    He'll eventually have a relapse and molest again. Pedophiles can not control their sexual urges . That's why they need to be separated from society.

Unregistered
    Steroid crazed pedo!!!
    He'll eventually have a relapse and molest again. Pedophiles can not control their sexual urges . That's why they need to be separated from society.
    I do have a concern about the well being of his daughter when he's alone with her.

Unregistered
    I do have a concern about the well being of his daughter when he's alone with her.
    Judge Kavanaugh gets put through hell for a false allegation but Raja Yuca gets away with armed kidnapping and L & L. What a savage the Cassava Splitter is that he would do what he did. He is not to be trusted with small children.

Unregistered
    Judge Kavanaugh gets put through hell for a false allegation but Raja Yuca gets away with armed kidnapping and L & L. What a savage the Cassava Splitter is that he would do what he did. He is not to be trusted with small children.
    The FBI investigation basically exonerated Kavanaugh. Unlike Menocal who was never exonerated, he never had to answer for his crime. The Menocals bribe their way out of everything.

Unregistered
    The FBI investigation basically exonerated Kavanaugh. Unlike Menocal who was never exonerated, he never had to answer for his crime. The Menocals bribe their way out of everything.
    Or into things. That’s why they have a presence in every major Dade County police department with the exception of Miami Beach and City of Miami, the later because Iggy was a river cop there. At any rate the M.C.F (Menocal Crime Family) has ties to brass in certain departments because of their bribes or black mailing.