Next wave of new hires ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Willingness to look the other way? You truly are tremendo traga leche. The one thing that applicants will ignore for sure is your non sense fag obsession con el yuca. I guess que el yuca no ha tenido una gran explosion de leche en tu boca lately and thats why your posts are getting more stupid than ever lately. Instead of wasting time here posting your non sense, go look for yuca y dile que you need your throat filled up.
    Arranca y vete pal carajo pajarraca imbecil.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Excellent! Your willingness to look the other way when cops prey upon children is definitely a qualifying factor!
    The more sheep the better, please see HR immediately.
    Dude whatever the **** the chief wants to do or not do is not my problem. All that shit is politics. My role as patrol is not to get caught on the politics and focus on the streets.

So please enlightenment on why I wouldn’t apply to Hialeah.

Unregistered
    Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Yes, I know you think it's funny because you're a sicko. The Chief got you off on a technicality AND YOU WERE NEVER EXONERATED. You really should be in prison pleasuring the other inmates.

Unregistered
    Dude whatever the **** the chief wants to do or not do is not my problem. All that shit is politics. My role as patrol is not to get caught on the politics and focus on the streets.

That dude aka Traga Leche can't give you any reasons to apply or not to apply anywhere. Traga Leche's brain is not only fried but also fixed on his obsession with the man of his dreams aka El Yuca.
    Feel free to apply anywhere, always play smart and use common sense.
    In regards to Traga Leche, dont worry about him or expect any reasoning from him. His throat is filled with yuca's leche and his a-s-s is destroyed de tanto cagar queso. La pobre yegua ya no sabe que mas inventar.

Unregistered
    That dude aka Traga Leche can't give you any reasons to apply or not to apply anywhere. Traga Leche's brain is not only fried but also fixed on his obsession with the man of his dreams aka El Yuca.
    In regards to Traga Leche, dont worry about him or expect any reasoning from him. His throat is filled with yuca's leche and his a-s-s is destroyed de tanto cagar queso. La pobre yegua ya no sabe que mas inventar.
    Everything you post revolves around ejaculation. I can very easily believe you were masturbating as you ordered that child to remove her panties. You really are sick in the head. You belong in prison.

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Just by your comment of “my role as patrol...” you show your someone fresh out the academy that has never been a police officer a day in his life, and has no clue what police work really is, especially police work in Hialeah. If your considered qualified to become an officer (FYI the academy just wants your money and will accept people who they know are not qualified and will never get hired) and actually get picked up by a PD I gureentee your mindset will change within a year. With that said Raja Yuca is guilty and only got off because of his dad’s past with the Chief.

Unregistered

Think About This....

Seriously, think about this people......

If YOU were falsely accused of a sexual assault on a juvenile....would you be constantly posting online about how everybody wants to svck your d1ck?? Would you?

No, I don't think anybody but a sick, perverted P0S would do this. He did it, he's guilty and he should be in prison.

Sorry. Now you 270 sheep can go back to grazing.

Unregistered
    Seriously, think about this people......

If YOU were falsely accused of a sexual assault on a juvenile....would you be constantly posting online about how everybody wants to svck your d1ck?? Would you?

No, I don't think anybody but a sick, perverted P0S would do this. He did it, he's guilty and he should be in prison.

Sorry. Now you 270 sheep can go back to grazing.

Think about this?

Traga leche how can you ever ask anyone to think about anything when your own brain can only picture al yuca y su morronga?

Calle yegua cabrona, vete a tragar leche pajarraca......

Unregistered
    Just by your comment of “my role as patrol...” you show your someone fresh out the academy that has never been a police officer a day in his life, and has no clue what police work really is, especially police work in Hialeah. If your considered qualified to become an officer (FYI the academy just wants your money and will accept people who they know are not qualified and will never get hired) and actually get picked up by a PD I gureentee your mindset will change within a year. With that said Raja Yuca is guilty and only got off because of his dad’s past with the Chief.
    Bro the problem is people like you that are disgruntled. If you don’t like it then ****ing apply elsewhere instead of whining and complaining.. Ofcourse unless that is no other department will pick you up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast