Next wave of new hires ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Next wave of new hires ?

Just did orientation and would like to know
    more or less when is it that the next wave of new hires might begin ?

Unregistered
    Traaaaaaagaaaaaa leeeeecheeeee !!!!!!

Unregistered
    How dare you do a preemptive Traga Leche!!! Protocol is I type Raaaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaa and then you respond!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just did orientation and would like to know
    more or less when is it that the next wave of new hires might begin ?
    You applied certified or non?

Unregistered
    You applied certified or non?
    Certified.

Unregistered
    Do you really want to work for a department who's chief has no problem protecting a child rapist cop?

Unregistered
    Do you really want to work for a department who's chief has no problem protecting a child rapist cop?
    I’m grateful to work for any city that gives me the opportunity to get my foot in the door.

Unregistered
    I’m grateful to work for any city that gives me the opportunity to get my foot in the door.
    Excellent! Your willingness to look the other way when cops prey upon children is definitely a qualifying factor!
    The more sheep the better, please see HR immediately.

Unregistered
    Excellent! Your willingness to look the other way when cops prey upon children is definitely a qualifying factor!
    The more sheep the better, please see HR immediately.

Willingness to look the other way? You truly are tremendo traga leche. The one thing that applicants will ignore for sure is your non sense fag obsession con el yuca. I guess que el yuca no ha tenido una gran explosion de leche en tu boca lately and thats why your posts are getting more stupid than ever lately. Instead of wasting time here posting your non sense, go look for yuca y dile que you need your throat filled up.
    Arranca y vete pal carajo pajarraca imbecil.

Unregistered

Our Pervert Sergeant

Willingness to look the other way? You truly are tremendo traga leche. The one thing that applicants will ignore for sure is your non sense fag obsession con el yuca. I guess que el yuca no ha tenido una gran explosion de leche en tu boca lately and thats why your posts are getting more stupid than ever lately. Instead of wasting time here posting your non sense, go look for yuca y dile que you need your throat filled up.
    Arranca y vete pal carajo pajarraca imbecil.
    Nonsense? Read this and then tell me again how you didn't try to rape this child:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...nished-9717029

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast