Gift cards for writing tickets

Unregistered

Gift cards for writing tickets

Just curious is this even legal? I hear Lt.FF is offering gift cards to his shift for writing excessive amounts of tickets.

Unregistered
    It’s absolutely illegal, there’s a traffic hearing officer that’s asked to have this looked into along with a few attorneys, Lt.FF is protected by EH so I’m sure it’ll get ignored. I don’t write tickets unless it’s very deserving because these slimy attorneys always win simply because our hearing officers are typically defense attorneys so...

Unregistered
    Watch what you say or the moderator Steve Cappas will delete it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch what you say or the moderator Steve Cappas will delete it.
    Mod says he doesn't work for ECSO but if it is SC they really need to chose better

Unregistered
    Mod says he doesn't work for ECSO but if it is SC they really need to chose better
    Not what Mod said. Mod said they COULD would for the ECSO but that he doesn’t THINK that he would CHOOSE a chief or deputy to be a mod. Not that they couldn’t be. Reread the post.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Not what Mod said. Mod said they COULD would for the ECSO but that he doesn’t THINK that he would CHOOSE a chief or deputy to be a mod. Not that they couldn’t be. Reread the post.
    Let me put this to bed once and for all.

1. The moderator for your board may or may not work for your agency. Normally they do, but not always.

2. No one with the initials SC ever has been or is a moderator for your agency's board.

3. I have reevaluated my comment about Chiefs and Sheriffs. I would never make a Chief or a Sheriff a moderator of a message board.

Any questions?

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Let me put this to bed once and for all.

1. The moderator for your board may or may not work for your agency. Normally they do, but not always.

2. No one with the initials SC ever has been or is a moderator for your agency's board.

3. I have reevaluated my comment about Chiefs and Sheriffs. I would never make a Chief or a Sheriff a moderator of a message board.

Any questions?

Mod 1
    Thank you for making it clear, mod 1. Clear a lot of speculation up now.