Nobody Cares
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Cares

Unregistered

Nobody Cares

I see another six cops were shot during an active shooter incident South Carolina. Guess what folks nobody cares that we sacrifice so much in doing this job. Pathetic what is going on in this country. And I will add the poltical correctness is killing this country. Chad and his cronies are more worried about citizen complaints than our own security.

Unregistered
    Ok so it’s now Chads fault there was a shooting in S.C.? You should listen to the Democrat that’s running against him that wants to create “transparency” in our “Sheriff’s department “ by making a citizen review committee made up of half the people “who have had a bad experience with police.”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so it’s now Chads fault there was a shooting in S.C.? You should listen to the Democrat that’s running against him that wants to create “transparency” in our “Sheriff’s department “ by making a citizen review committee made up of half the people “who have had a bad experience with police.”
    Its not about Chad. He/she means agency leaders. I know exactly what the OP is trying to say. Thats the problem. We have no voice and we dont know how to explain the seriously messed up mentality agency leaders and the public have towards front end cops. We are expendable pawns to buffer the politicians. They are all the same. Gee, Chad, Pruit. All the same. They refuse to start at the front end. BS’ing the public for votes so they can “win” is their mission.

Unregistered
    Its not about Chad. He/she means agency leaders. I know exactly what the OP is trying to say. Thats the problem. We have no voice and we dont know how to explain the seriously messed up mentality agency leaders and the public have towards front end cops. We are expendable pawns to buffer the politicians. They are all the same. Gee, Chad, Pruit. All the same. They refuse to start at the front end. BS’ing the public for votes so they can “win” is their mission.
    I’ve got a revelation for you......you’re in a public service profession. With that comes some great things and some not so great things. I’ll give you a parallel; I’ve never met a nurse who enjoyed changing bed pans full of feces. I think you’ve chosen the wrong profession because as you said any leader is going to be sympathetic to the public they serve (as they should).

You strike me as the kind of guy who thinks the public is a burden because how you perceive you’re treated, but you’ve probably hit Chik Fil A 40 times last month for your free breakfast and lunch.

Unregistered
    I’ve got a revelation for you......you’re in a public service profession. With that comes some great things and some not so great things. I’ll give you a parallel; I’ve never met a nurse who enjoyed changing bed pans full of feces. I think you’ve chosen the wrong profession because as you said any leader is going to be sympathetic to the public they serve (as they should).

You strike me as the kind of guy who thinks the public is a burden because how you perceive you’re treated, but you’ve probably hit Chik Fil A 40 times last month for your free breakfast and lunch.
    Wait, Chick Fil A gives free breakfeast and lunch to LEO? And here I thought the PDQ gig was too good to be beat.

Unregistered
    When you ask yourself why people hate you, why people talk down to you, talk about what a piece of garbage you are, have to work really hard to NOT punch you in the f$&@ing face...this is the reason, stupid.

Unregistered
    I see another six cops were shot during an active shooter incident South Carolina. Guess what folks nobody cares that we sacrifice so much in doing this job. Pathetic what is going on in this country. And I will add the poltical correctness is killing this country.
    It's been in the news daily.

Can you explain what "political correctness" has to do with you not reading the news?

Unregistered
    It's been in the news daily.

Can you explain what "political correctness" has to do with you not reading the news?
    F$&@ YOU, you worthless piece of $h1t!!!!!

Unregistered
    F$&@ YOU, you worthless piece of $h1t!!!!!
    Don't resort to childish abuse tactics. You are reacting from a place of emotion. Try coming from a place of intellect and provide a true rebuttal. Give examples, observations, and/or information.

Unregistered
    When you ask yourself why people hate you, why people talk down to you, talk about what a piece of garbage you are, have to work really hard to NOT punch you in the f$&@ing face...this is the reason, stupid.
    No one on this thread mentioned anything about being singularly treated like badly. Even with all my posts, I get treated very well by my immediate supervisors. Im talking about the didconnected people that truly run the agency that need to change. It’s the view on cops as a whole that needs to change also. By inappreciative liberal non contributors and the moron politicians that need their votes. I do agree that the view towards cops can be changed with increased staffing and making front line cops a priority again instead of worrying only about political gain.

Also, being abusive with threats to punch people in the face only shows how unevolved you are and how little you know. Your post only makes you look like the unevolved impulsive animals we deal with who, when they cant get their way or get their point across, they resort to threats and force. A temer tantrum. Once you grow up, these posts will make sense to you. If you grow up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast