Nicklaus Cruise effect

Unregistered

Nicklaus Cruise effect

Wats up wit the retro dis year. We ain't hear nuttin yet 4rm the union about da raise. Since Nicklaus cruise 45 them 17 inocent kids last year, we suppose 2 get paid. Dey need 2 get us dis raise, strait up.

Unregistered
    Keep dreaming Azz hole, that schitt will NEVER happen. That no neck fat phuck only cares about himself and the women he could screw in the department. Just watch him, he might even try to phuck you if you got a slit. Have you seen him lately? Wishful thinking. LOL

Unregistered

Really?

These messages are from professional Police officers!?!?

When does the hate end? At what point does a hater ask him or herself, hmmm niw that I see what I hate about my self in others, how do I fix me so I no longer see the splinter in my brother's eye.
    Every one wants to change the world but they never consider changing themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These messages are from professional Police officers!?!?

When does the hate end? At what point does a hater ask him or herself, hmmm niw that I see what I hate about my self in others, how do I fix me so I no longer see the splinter in my brother's eye.
    Every one wants to change the world but they never consider changing themselves.
    The hate works both ways and is only exacerbated by political insistence that I HAVE to like you.
    I have repeatedly read the US Constitution and there is nothing there about political correctness, or hate speech; actually, there is something there about free speech and pursuit of happiness. I am happiest when I am far from you all.

Unregistered

You stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The hate works both ways and is only exacerbated by political insistence that I HAVE to like you.
    I have repeatedly read the US Constitution and there is nothing there about political correctness, or hate speech; actually, there is something there about free speech and pursuit of happiness. I am happiest when I am far from you all.
    If you are happiest when you are far from us then why TF do you continue to post about us thus associating yourself with us. Obviously you either confused and stupid or you really want to be part of us. Either way, GTFOH!