A very BIG FU-CK YOU to Hopwood, Villanueva, Arche & Mayorga

Unregistered

A very BIG FU-CK YOU to Hopwood, Villanueva, Arche & Mayorga

A very big FU-CK YOU ladies. You are nothing but a bunch of putas with a useless pecker. Mayorga no wonder you’re baby mama had a child with your neighbor and now you’re closer to coming to grips with the fact you’re a faggot. Villanueva, no wonder your newly wedded slutty wife (the newlywed part not the sluttiness) is always driving around Sweetwater doing her rounds *sucky sucky, fuc-ky fuc-ky*. Hopwood you remind me of a used condom, completely useless. No one wants that shit. No wonder you were demoted. Should of been fired if you ask me.

Now come play with it putas! I’m back and in full effect.

Unregistered
    The Coward of the Bridge Collapse is all of a sudden really brave behind the safety of his keyboard.

Unregistered
    I stead of writing this on this website why don’t you grow a pair and say it to his face? You’re a real man insulting a man over a website.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I stead of writing this on this website why don’t you grow a pair and say it to his face? You’re a real man insulting a man over a website.
    Mejia why don’t you fook him face to face instead of bending over in front of him and spreading them whole wheat buns

Unregistered
    I feel another Free Mejia Sandwhich Day is coming soon

Unregistered

Loser

I feel another Free Mejia Sandwhich Day is coming soon
    He's too busy selling cars to give Mejia sandwiches.
    Dealers look for losers like Mejia, have them work long hours for little to no guaranteed salary (commission) and promise him if he works hard 60 hour weeks he can make an average paycheck every now and them. Most dealers experience a 67% annual salesman turnover rate.

Driving for Uber and selling cars are the jobs of last resort for a loser...and he wants to help run the city??

Unregistered
    He's too busy selling cars to give Mejia sandwiches.
    Dealers look for losers like Mejia, have them work long hours for little to no guaranteed salary (commission) and promise him if he works hard 60 hour weeks he can make an average paycheck every now and them. Most dealers experience a 67% annual salesman turnover rate.

Driving for Uber and selling cars are the jobs of last resort for a loser...and he wants to help run the city??
    He just wants to dance like a flamingo down 107 Avenue shaking his tail feathers with a city councilman shirt on. Is that too much to ask???