MDPD is now WWF Liberal Cage Match
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

MDPD is now WWF Liberal Cage Match

WTH happened at MiD Wes last week ? PPO slams FTO to ground over disagreement ? This place has hit rock bottom, and I heard FTO was ROD. Why is this so quiet ? Forget the cookies with rookies, make it lollipops with liberals, Hasta cuando mi gente.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTH happened at MiD Wes last week ? PPO slams FTO to ground over disagreement ? This place has hit rock bottom, and I heard FTO was ROD. Why is this so quiet ? Forget the cookies with rookies, make it lollipops with liberals, Hasta cuando mi gente.
    There is no doubt that this department has gone to shitz.

Unregistered
    Wtf does this incident have to do with politics? Smdh

Unregistered
    Lmfaooooo I remember when I was on FTO there may hve been an fto or two that I wanted to punch in the throat but I was never dumb enough to ever actually do it hahaha wow

Unregistered
    Wow! A PPO with a couple of months on attacks an FTO over what he believes is an act of overreaction by the FTO. What a great career that PPO has ahead of him for the next 30 years! In no time he will be Chief or Director! A total blue flamer!

Unregistered
    Pretty sure he is connected

Unregistered
    Wow! A PPO with a couple of months on attacks an FTO over what he believes is an act of overreaction by the FTO. What a great career that PPO has ahead of him for the next 30 years! In no time he will be Chief or Director! A total blue flamer!
    Name? Of ppo

Unregistered
    agree exposed that pos ,

Unregistered
    Name? Of ppo
    Scott Smith

Unregistered
    Every PPO nowadays are well connected within this agency.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast