Morbidly Obese Troopers

Unregistered

Morbidly Obese Troopers

So I recently I got cut from the application process because of my weight, which is all muscle. By all means I’m not fat and I go to the gym every single day but how is it okay that a morbidly obese female can go through the academy (had to put her on a special diet plan) or they allowed another obese female who had a baby in the academy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I recently I got cut from the application process because of my weight, which is all muscle. By all means I’m not fat and I go to the gym every single day but how is it okay that a morbidly obese female can go through the academy (had to put her on a special diet plan) or they allowed another obese female who had a baby in the academy?
    You were probably dropped from the process because you're a meat head who has roid rage and a small junk. You were probably too dumb to pass the written test and destroyed the obstacle course like the Hulk when you missed it by a second. Instead of pointing fingers at others, why don't you take the time to drop down to the required weight and re-apply? Being "all muscle" doesn't mean you're not overweight. Stopping making excuses and lose the Chubs Chubs.

Unregistered
    If all the muscle disqualifies you from FHP then go be a police officer, maybe even SWAT cop one day.

Unregistered
    If all the muscle disqualifies you from FHP then go be a police officer, maybe even SWAT cop one day.
    Yeah be a real cop. FHP only wants ticket writers and crash workers

Unregistered
    Dude, don’t take it personal. I got disqualified from FHP in 2013 because they found more qualified candidates. I completed the whole process. I have a bachelor degree from FSU, never experienced any drugs, never been arrested, prior military. I got picked up by another agency the next year in Naples, FL. I’m going on my 4th year now as an LEO. I’m making $52800/year, take home car, plus great benefits. Just keep applying elsewhere, and one department will pick you up. It’s strictly business. Yes, the rejection is a disappointment, but learn from it.

Unregistered
    Average trooper......5'7, 165, that's the males....Females: 5'3 130.....and that depends on where they work

Unregistered
    The problem is we will never know if you’re telling the truth. You can say you got cut because of weight but I would be willing to bet it was for something else. They do have new requirements to allow for muscle so I’m call BS

Unregistered
    The FHP needed females to meet the quota and you are probably a white, non-Hispanic male which it does not want.

Unregistered
    FHP: all our men have 6-packs and are women do CrossFit!