4 on 3 off work week - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    4x10s is the way to go ... the department doesn’t need to get creative, the wheel doesn’t need to be reinvented ... hundreads of agencies have made the switch.... the benefits are endless... they just need to care, we need leadership to ****ing look out and fight for us for once...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    4x10s is the way to go ... the department doesn’t need to get creative, the wheel doesn’t need to be reinvented ... hundreads of agencies have made the switch.... the benefits are endless... they just need to care, we need leadership to ****ing look out and fight for us for once...
    problem is the senior folk wont give up every weekend to make it better for evry1

Unregistered
    I would love 4-10’s, I have 16 years on. But I dislike rookies who feel they are entitled, do your time and stop crying.

Unregistered
    I did a ride along with St Lucie County and they have rotating weeks. Has me wanting to leave MDPD. I’m tired of working every dam weekend and having to take my time off ,if I’m able to, to do something on a weekend with my family.

It sucks to face your child and say sorry daddy can’t go camping because I have to work and can’t take off.
    Better idea why don't just quit and become a teacher and you will have every weekend off plus all the holidays and the whole summer without a pay check making 42,000 a year. stop your *****ing you were told what you were signing up for you F@cking rookie do your time like we all have. Jesus bunch of cry babies.

Unregistered
    Better idea why don't just quit and become a teacher and you will have every weekend off plus all the holidays and the whole summer without a pay check making 42,000 a year. stop your *****ing you were told what you were signing up for you F@cking rookie do your time like we all have. Jesus bunch of cry babies.
    Typical response from those who get full time release (no accountability for their time) and who get additional money, and who get lavish trips for the entire gang, to tell us to do our time. Let’s see that’s worse than the kettle calling the pot black. That attitude of do as i say, not as i do seems to be the style these days.

Unregistered
    Typical response from those who get full time release (no accountability for their time) and who get additional money, and who get lavish trips for the entire gang, to tell us to do our time. Let’s see that’s worse than the kettle calling the pot black. That attitude of do as i say, not as i do seems to be the style these days.
    STFU and go 09/QSK calls are holding rookie, go cry to your mommy and daddy they care, we don't.

Unregistered
    STFU and go 09/QSK calls are holding rookie, go cry to your mommy and daddy they care, we don't.
    You don't, and you're part of the problem. I'm more than 3/4 the way to retirement and it's a change I would support to bring morale up in this agency.

Unregistered
    You don't, and you're part of the problem. I'm more than 3/4 the way to retirement and it's a change I would support to bring morale up in this agency.
    I think it’s time for the disgruntle old timer to retire. Anything else is better than the 8s.

Unregistered
    Bring morale up don't make me laugh buddy just take a look at how many officers are getting ROD for doing their job yeah giving us 4/10 will change everything, everyone will come to work so happy. buddy JP doesn't care about morale this department doesn't care about morale. just look at the classes coming in all friends and family. They do four months on the road and before you know it they are in specialized units bc my mommy or daddy is someone in the department. if you're more than 3/4 on your way out, you my friend should not even be posting on here and just be counting your time left. Good day Mr.Morale f@cking idiot.

Unregistered
    It sounds too good to be true, but companies around the world that have cut their work week have found that it leads to higher productivity, more motivated staff and less burnout.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-w...-idUSKBN1OG0GY

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast