Priority Response Team
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Priority Response Team

I can’t wait to drive around the county and waiting for the next active shooter to happen. I hope it happens in my sector. I’m ready to take action! Hopefully this gets me to SRT. Handling calls for the districts and taking people to jail is for the birds. Police work is not popular but waiting for an active shooter to happen, this is my true calling. I can’t wait to save lives! Have fun handling those calls and waiting at TGK for three hours to process that traffic arrest. I’ll be the guy having my cafecito in full tactical gear. I’m PRT and you’re not!

Unregistered
    Scum if u are and scum if ur not prt

Unregistered
    PRT will be the new SPORT. We saw how that ended. Horrible, impulsive decision to come up with this unit. Over $4,000,000 in resources will be spent to put this unit together. That only accounts for the manpower.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PRT will be the new SPORT. We saw how that ended. Horrible, impulsive decision to come up with this unit. Over $4,000,000 in resources will be spent to put this unit together. That only accounts for the manpower.
    also no interviews.. it was alot of hookups.

Unregistered
    also no interviews.. it was alot of hookups.
    Who is charge of this?

Unregistered
    I can’t wait to drive around the county and waiting for the next active shooter to happen. I hope it happens in my sector. I’m ready to take action! Hopefully this gets me to SRT. Handling calls for the districts and taking people to jail is for the birds. Police work is not popular but waiting for an active shooter to happen, this is my true calling. I can’t wait to save lives! Have fun handling those calls and waiting at TGK for three hours to process that traffic arrest. I’ll be the guy having my cafecito in full tactical gear. I’m PRT and you’re not!
    Waiting and hoping for an active shooter scenario to happen, you sound like should be bagging groceries instead of doing Police work, is that's what you call it.

Unregistered
    Waiting and hoping for an active shooter scenario to happen, you sound like should be bagging groceries instead of doing Police work, is that's what you call it.
    In doing it for the training Bro....

Unregistered
    Are you serious guy or a 43?? your anticipating a 30??? and then your narrative continues with ''I hope it happens in my sector.'' To me it seems like your mentality is ''ME FIRST AND IM BETTER THAN YOU'' son you became a police officer for all the wrong reasons!!!! whomever signed off on your file should be rephrased in backgrounds!!!! can we say liability...…..

Unregistered
    This is the dumbest unit ever!!! Every police officer should be trained and ready to respond.

Unregistered
    Are you serious guy or a 43?? your anticipating a 30??? and then your narrative continues with ''I hope it happens in my sector.'' To me it seems like your mentality is ''ME FIRST AND IM BETTER THAN YOU'' son you became a police officer for all the wrong reasons!!!! whomever signed off on your file should be rephrased in backgrounds!!!! can we say liability...…..
    Yes.... feed the troll. If you had half a brain, or worked for MDPD, you’d realize this guy is a TROLL. We don’t have sectors..... we had quads, once upon a time, but that went away long ago.... Never sectors....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast