Cops 10% for each of next three years= 30% raise

Unregistered

Cops 10% for each of next three years= 30% raise

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...1/85-599723454

Take a look at the standard going on in this country. Mayor gave himself a huge raise and we don’t even have a contract yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...1/85-599723454

Take a look at the standard going on in this country. Mayor gave himself a huge raise and we don’t even have a contract yet.
    I remember getting 13% for 3’years but 30% that would be awesome. But not in our wildest dreams with these players involved.

Unregistered
    If we only had a real union maybe not 30% but 15% would be possible. But we must first have a real union.

Unregistered
    You bet. We will be lucky if they dont take 30% away from us. We just need to vote NO to an crappy contract

Unregistered
    You bet. We will be lucky if they dont take 30% away from us. We just need to vote NO to an crappy contract
    We here at the PBA hear you and see you. 30% giveback is fake news but yes we admit that some giveback may be necessary in order to complete this upcoming contract. It will be for our own good to work with the Mayor

Unregistered
    We here at the PBA hear you and see you. 30% giveback is fake news but yes we admit that some giveback may be necessary in order to complete this upcoming contract. It will be for our own good to work with the Mayor
    This reply better be fake news, MFer. Giveback? Yeah - you can have my anus and my rectum. Give back on that.
    “Work with the mayor.” Pffft.

Unregistered
    This reply better be fake news, MFer. Giveback? Yeah - you can have my anus and my rectum. Give back on that.
    “Work with the mayor.” Pffft.
    With the oral sex Steadman and Shiver perform on the Mayor, getting a 5%,5%,5% should be a simple swallow. No pun of course.

Unregistered
    Giménez has turned a new leafy a will be fair especially to law endorsement but not corrections.

Unregistered
    Giménez has turned a new leafy a will be fair especially to law endorsement but not corrections.
    Giménez is much like Steadman. They ONLY care about themselves. All others are unimportant
    Hey maybe we can get a ton more selfies with mayor and Steadman for our collection