Pba -- take note of mayor gimenez' saying this.

Unregistered

Pba -- take note of mayor gimenez' saying this.

“After taking a $150,000 cut in compensation since 2011, and saving Miami-Dade County over $1 million in salary alone, I will be earning a salary of $250,000 a year starting Oct. 1,” Gimenez said. “I made a decision to reduce my salary and benefits by half when I was first elected mayor in 2011 during a tough economic time in which all employees had to face salary reductions. Today, after forgoing my full salary for seven years, our county’s economy is strong, and our efforts to tighten the belt have paid off.”

From the Miami-Herald.

So there is no reason we can't get raises, if the Mayor is saying there is money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “After taking a $150,000 cut in compensation since 2011, and saving Miami-Dade County over $1 million in salary alone, I will be earning a salary of $250,000 a year starting Oct. 1,” Gimenez said. “I made a decision to reduce my salary and benefits by half when I was first elected mayor in 2011 during a tough economic time in which all employees had to face salary reductions. Today, after forgoing my full salary for seven years, our county’s economy is strong, and our efforts to tighten the belt have paid off.”

From the Miami-Herald.

So there is no reason we can't get raises, if the Mayor is saying there is money.
    And how many millions did our employees save MIAMI DADE county? PBA I hope you have something inside you all to fight. Let ish run it he’s fought the department almost his entire career. He has a spine.

Unregistered
    I can tell you from an inside source. As far as compensation, you guys aren’t getting anything. They’re working on negotiating other things that were going to be increased or taken away

Unregistered
    The PBA and Steadman ‘The Toilet’ Stahl are a joke.

Unregistered
    Stahl promises to get us the same percentage raise as the mayor gave himself. 67%.

Unregistered
    We cant thank John Rivera and his crew for screwing us with this contract that they rammed down our throats.

Thanks for screwing us JOHN!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We cant thank John Rivera and his crew for screwing us with this contract that they rammed down our throats.

Thanks for screwing us JOHN!
    Fist you contradict yourself by saying we can’t thank John. Then next sentence you say thanks John

Your obsession with John should have run its course by now. He’s never going to like you anymore. You lost his respect of you.
    You are Incompetent and most of your team are inept and that can only be shoulder by the person who put that team together. That would be you Steadman Stahl. You are so out of your league with these matters. We will get screwed as a result.

Truth is no one. And I do mean no one, did it better than John. No one before him and more certainly no one since him can do it better.

As a result we will get screwed.