D. Skinner needs to be FIRED! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Y’all can talk all you want about DS but the worst officer on the street is BS. The absolute worst.

Unregistered
    in his own mind, BS is a superhero super cop!

Unregistered
    BS will be officer of the year! He is the best one you could ever work with! Make sure you always go on calls with BS to bask in his greatness!

Unregistered
    When you say that "Skinner needs to be fired", how exactly did you assess his needs so accurately? You analyzed all of his needs and with your vast skill set and credentials, you scored his needs and came to the conclusion that the individual expresses a need to be fired? What does that look like? What are his scores? Which tests? I have been around a long time and I have never encountered someone with a need to be fired. I have met people who needed sleep, or needed love, or needed nutritional assistance. I have even seen people who "should be fired" or "may get fired one day" ... this diagnosis is new territory though. Keep up the great work, Dr Berg !!

Unregistered
    Still nothing changes. Just make his permanent detail, west end.

Thanks for pulling your share.... oh wait, there’s only one thing you’re probably pulling, (and it’s NOT your share of the calls!)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234