D. Skinner needs to be FIRED! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad to see patrol fighting with each other, nothing new on this site ,
    It's like people forgot why they wanted to be cops in the first place. Did you clowns act like this in your previous jobs too? In school? You can tell who the losers at this place are pretty easily - their social life and amount of friends is non-existent outside of the walls of SPPD...It's because people don't like nasty shi*t talking douche bags. GROW UP

Unregistered
    And not one person will say any of this to his face. Im no friend of Skinner but I know he busted his but last contract to get us as much as he could in the contract when the shit bag mayer was trying to screw us further. Hes good in my book.

Unregistered
    He talks crap behind everyone’s back, and yes he’s lazy and tries to get everyone else to take his calls, He’s okay as a person, but will stab you in the back for fun, if he thinks it’ll make him look good. Just watch your back around him or avoid him and you’ll be good

Unregistered
    He’s a douche

Unregistered
    He’s just butt hurt cuz he’ll never get out of patrol. It’s why he don’t do nothing all shift

Unregistered
    He’s just funny how he alwaitring to get in the pants of all the lezes in the department

Unregistered
    I don’t know if he should be fired, but Dave needs to retire or something. He’s just a miserable f*ck

Unregistered
    He’s ALMOST as bad as his buddy NL, who’s not worth the air he breathes

Unregistered
    Dave Skinner is a racist! He calls people in the south side “knuckle draggers!” Since then I lost all respect.

Unregistered
    Pull the stats - see how many controls he actually took

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast