D. Skinner needs to be FIRED! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Whatever you’re into bro but I think he’d prefer the girls that wear strap ons

Unregistered
    He likes to think he can switch them like JG

Unregistered
    Let me guess - you’re the idiot new kid that got transferred

Unregistered
    This thread is why this place sucks to work at.

The new wave of officers are not only horrible, but they are trash talking douche bags like the poster. You are doing the exact same sh*t that you are complaining was done to/around you. I'm pretty sure I know who you two are and while I agree about the DS persona described, you idiots are no better.

He might be lazy but he put in his time here. What's your excuse? If you really are that female moron that thinks she's a superstar already you need to wake up...some of what people say about you are facts.

Unregistered
    Say what you want when I was sick he was one of the few that donated time so I could pay my bills

Unregistered
    He talks a lot of crap but when we lost our brothers he helped out raising money for their families, he talks a lot but trashing someone on this site is wrong

Unregistered
    When I was sick he was one of the few that donated time so I could pay my bills

Unregistered
    Just a thought if you have a issue with DS or anyone else try meeting with him and if need be take another person with you and if possible work it out, name calling on this site is like the Facebook calls we go on dumb and solve nothing

Unregistered
    Which Skinner are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Glad to see patrol fighting with each other, nothing new on this site ,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast