What is going on with the Sgt list??? - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You will be promoted if you stand before the swat dude. What number is he? His wife played with the numbers and made certain he went to line supervision. Sorry for those under him.

The power of the Krusty Klam.....

Unregistered
    I found out why they’re still delaying the promotions and it’s none of the above mentioned before ..... unless I get promoted soon ima spilled the beans!!!!!!

Unregistered
    OPENINGS and budgeted SINCE MARCH FOR 15 SGT’s ..... chief ....... playing w the money and didn’t promote now 180 days have pass HAVE TO MADE THOSE 15 pay retro and give them seniority back when those opening we’re avalible........ THIS IS CORRUPT AS **** DUE TO THIS WE CANNOT KEEP GOING DOWN TO THE 80 or 90 SGT’s on This list ...... better promote me fast or ima tell .... and file lawsuit and grievance to the city .... tired of getting **** here !!!!!!

Unregistered
    OPENINGS and budgeted SINCE MARCH FOR 15 SGT’s ..... chief ....... playing w the money and didn’t promote now 180 days have pass HAVE TO MADE THOSE 15 pay retro and give them seniority back when those opening we’re avalible........ THIS IS CORRUPT AS **** DUE TO THIS WE CANNOT KEEP GOING DOWN TO THE 80 or 90 SGT’s on This list ...... better promote me fast or ima tell .... and file lawsuit and grievance to the city .... tired of getting **** here !!!!!!
    Sir , where is it writing that they have to pay you retro , what seniority if they are the last one to get hired they will be the last one on seniority regardless.

Unregistered
    Sir , where is it writing that they have to pay you retro , what seniority if they are the last one to get hired they will be the last one on seniority regardless.

The retro part is civil service..... now, I don’t know where he’s getting the idea that they had 15 openings since March. Papi nobody is scare... start suing you dirty little hamster

Unregistered
    The retro part is civil service..... now, I don’t know where he’s getting the idea that they had 15 openings since March. Papi nobody is scare... start suing you dirty little hamster
    Is public record u mofo since March 15 openings for SGT , budgeted and the city haven’t promote all only 2 13 left.... city manager asking why those promotionhavent. Take place, now they shitting brick cuz a chief used that money god knows where and he don’t want to pay retro ...... and they have to pay retro ( yes for the dump ass, I guess that’s why u didn’t place anywhere on SGT list is CIVIL SERVICE)... yes also in the event someone was promoted in that time frame seniority back to back ....
    I’m getting ready to sue them !!!!!

Unregistered
    Is public record u mofo since March 15 openings for SGT , budgeted and the city haven’t promote all only 2 13 left.... city manager asking why those promotionhavent. Take place, now they shitting brick cuz a chief used that money god knows where and he don’t want to pay retro ...... and they have to pay retro ( yes for the dump ass, I guess that’s why u didn’t place anywhere on SGT list is CIVIL SERVICE)... yes also in the event someone was promoted in that time frame seniority back to back ....

Wow... you are a very emotional individual. Stop running your mouth and do something. The chief spent the money lol. Yeah the chief has the money under his mattress. You are too stupid to get promoted

Unregistered

Where do I find this info? Post the link if not STFU.... by the way it too me 5 min to understand what you wrote. You are going to be a great sgt

Unregistered
    Where do I find this info? Post the link if not STFU.... by the way it too me 5 min to understand what you wrote. You are going to be a great sgt
    How about u make ur own research. Go to the HR AND ASK FOR HOW MANY BUDGETED OPENINGS FOR SGTS ARE???? Then go to the contract article 44. And read it and then go to the civil service and read it ..... classic rookie love to have someone else do the work for u .... and it took tooo long due to the fact that u don’t have the experience to understand rules and regulations ..... see u when I get promoted HATER LMAO .......

Unregistered
    How about u make ur own research. Go to the HR AND ASK FOR HOW MANY BUDGETED OPENINGS FOR SGTS ARE???? Then go to the contract article 44. And read it and then go to the civil service and read it ..... classic rookie love to have someone else do the work for u .... and it took tooo long due to the fact that u don’t have the experience to understand rules and regulations ..... see u when I get promoted HATER LMAO .......
    Thank u brother !!!!! This shit sucks I heard they spend the past budget for the 13 SGT left and using the new budget to promote em ...... that would it been an extra 13 OR more positions not no more ..... FU CKKKK

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast