+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

1year and 1 month later and still no contract PBA

I wish someone had recorded these clowns when they were coming to our roll calls talking smack and promising the galaxy to us. Because you know they won’t say we couldn’t deliver what we promised. They will find every excuse under the sun to blame anything or anyone.
    And, we still dont have a contract. Now, I’ve seen Stahl and Greenwell and Jenkins like little kids sucking onto Giménez like he’s some rock star. Well, where is our contract then? Shouldn’t your newly found bed friend be able to give us a contract whenever he wishes? How long do you stay in bed with someone who doesn’t give it up. I suppose PBA clowns are the ones giving it up.
    You are a bunch of scammers. The entire lot of you are scammers.
    And, no contract dosen’t faz them for each of them collect their high stipends which we pay to them. Each members pays you to do a job for which you are incapable of doing.

Unregistered
    Steadman didnt take office until 8 months and a few days ago not 13 months ago fake news plus during transistion rivera showing his true colors refused to assist and transistion he was /is a bitter lil *****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman didnt take office until 8 months and a few days ago not 13 months ago fake news plus during transistion rivera showing his true colors refused to assist and transistion he was /is a bitter lil *****
    What transitions did Stahl need ? Wasn’t he involved in a daily basis for the past 16 years? Is he is slow leaner; so much so that 16 years wasn’t quite enough?
    Btw. We have been without a contract for the past 13 months regardless of who did what and who didn’t do what. Not fake news. Go back and suck on Giménez a little harder.

Unregistered
    As long as Giménez is in power no matter who sucks what we will get what HE wants us to have. Just ask those who supported him like the firefighters. What have they gotten?

Unregistered
    When can we vote for the PBA President again?

Unregistered

Give it a chance

I for one can see many issues 37 million in ot going to pay for schools security that’s a lot of issues. We are not going to be reimbursed by the state or the schools. That money has to come from somewhere. It is not in this mayors best interest to give us anything at all. Just give them a chance the last group didnt give us anything. By the way, don’t be mislead they are actively negotiating a contract and it is almost done. So calm down these things take time...

Unregistered
    I for one can see many issues 37 million in ot going to pay for schools security that’s a lot of issues. We are not going to be reimbursed by the state or the schools. That money has to come from somewhere. It is not in this mayors best interest to give us anything at all. Just give them a chance the last group didnt give us anything. By the way, don’t be mislead they are actively negotiating a contract and it is almost done. So calm down these things take time...
    My dear historian: your first part is somewhat correct. As for your comments on the last group i went to every negotiation sessions which were announced to everyone. I sat behind management side in case you’re trying to figure out who i am. I did so because I wanted to see my PBA team and not the faces of POS trying to strip us of everything. The last group as you say got us back EVERTHING that Mayor Gimenez ripped from us so thank you to the last group. The last group also got us the best wages and benefits in modern time.
    As for “actively negotiating” i dont recall receiving any notices so if its being done, its being done in the dark. A clear violation of law according to my lawyer.
    Finally, hw long do you wish for us to wait???

Unregistered
    Thank you for posting that. Well said

Unregistered
    As a state average, Georgia ranks #47 out of 50 in the salary received as a police officer. Florida ranks #22. See link:
    https://www.gobankingrates.com/makin...-salary-state/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast