What’s the real scoop?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What’s the real scoop?

So, the water cooler talk continues to grow and I’m trying to get the inside scoop.

The talk is that PBA leadership was having dinner (paid by the members of course) at Shulas in tally. It is said that they got drunk and began to ridicule the lady who Jenkins raped. She was hurt and embarrassed and began screaming at the PBA schumcks (rightfully so) but was removed by restaurant staff.
    So, Steadman we’re you there? And, if so why did you guys do that to the rape victim? What had she done?

Unregistered
    These bozos are egging on a mega lawsuit with their behavior. The rape victim should be compensated handsomely as it is.

Unregistered
    If Steadman and David are the best we have as representatives, we are in deep trouble. These guys are phony through and through.

Unregistered

Another lie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, the water cooler talk continues to grow and I’m trying to get the inside scoop.

The talk is that PBA leadership was having dinner (paid by the members of course) at Shulas in tally. It is said that they got drunk and began to ridicule the lady who Jenkins raped. She was hurt and embarrassed and began screaming at the PBA schumcks (rightfully so) but was removed by restaurant staff.
    So, Steadman we’re you there? And, if so why did you guys do that to the rape victim? What had she done?
    Fake news mr jenkins

Unregistered
    What I find disturbing is Steadman, David, and whomever else do not hesitate to address a multitude of posts but have stayed silent on this one.
    Rape is rape- period. The victim is just that and we should be apologetic that one of our PBA Alpha Hotels did this to her. Instead our leaders are harassing her more? Talk about pouring out money to her when she sues, amazing she hasn’t already.
    The thinking process of our PBA leaders is really flawed.

Unregistered

More lies on stahl greewell

What I find disturbing is Steadman, David, and whomever else do not hesitate to address a multitude of posts but have stayed silent on this one.
    Rape is rape- period. The victim is just that and we should be apologetic that one of our PBA Alpha Hotels did this to her. Instead our leaders are harassing her more? Talk about pouring out money to her when she sues, amazing she hasn’t already.
    The thinking process of our PBA leaders is really flawed.
    Anyone who feels he or she has been wrongly accused of something by someone in public, through words or gestures, spoken, written, or by inference can file a defamation suit in a court of law claiming that the accusation levelled deals a blow to his/her reputation.

Unregistered
    Anyone who feels he or she has been wrongly accused of something by someone in public, through words or gestures, spoken, written, or by inference can file a defamation suit in a court of law claiming that the accusation levelled deals a blow to his/her reputation.
    Wrongly accused is the key but the truth is not defamation. Next case!

Unregistered

If this is true, then at least 50% of the victims of wrongful terminations, suspensions, and false allegations by Internal Affairs and this Department should be suing all of them and the County.

In fact, add in all of the false annual evaluations people make up about others deficiencies, due to their personal vindictiveness against officers.

Indeed, the unjustified discipline in this Department is slanderous and does defame others on a public records document everyday here.

Now go and file a lawsuit on these merits.

Unregistered
    For transparency, I am NOT a law enforcement officer nor am I a member of the Miami Dade Police Department. I'm just a concerned citizen with a valid question about your department's procedures.

If a police officer is arrested for a serious felony, such as a sexual battery, why is that police officer not immediately suspended without pay pending the results of the trial? Why is that police officer placed in a different capacity within the department and still remains in a paid status. I'm not talking about a police officer who is suspected of sexual battery, but I am talking about actually being arrested for sexual battery and the state actually filed charges of sexual battery.

It's stuff like this that irritates the public when cops get arrested for a serious felony and remains on the payroll. If a teacher was arrested for a sexual battery, that teacher would be immediately suspended without pay.

Does the Miami Dade Police Department administration fear that since the arrested individual is a black supervisor and a member of the police union, that his arrest would bring-up tension within the department if he gets suspended or does any Miami Dade County cop that gets arrested for sexual battery allowed to return to work with pay? If this is the case, then your department sucks. I got arrested once in my life for just one F'ing joint and I lost my full-time job at McDonalds. I really needed that job while I was a student at FIU.

How can you cops look at yourselves in the face and think that the community will support you guys when you guys support a rapist.

Unregistered
    For transparency, I am NOT a law enforcement officer nor am I a member of the Miami Dade Police Department. I'm just a concerned citizen with a valid question about your department's procedures.

If a police officer is arrested for a serious felony, such as a sexual battery, why is that police officer not immediately suspended without pay pending the results of the trial? Why is that police officer placed in a different capacity within the department and still remains in a paid status. I'm not talking about a police officer who is suspected of sexual battery, but I am talking about actually being arrested for sexual battery and the state actually filed charges of sexual battery.

It's stuff like this that irritates the public when cops get arrested for a serious felony and remains on the payroll. If a teacher was arrested for a sexual battery, that teacher would be immediately suspended without pay.

Does the Miami Dade Police Department administration fear that since the arrested individual is a black supervisor and a member of the police union, that his arrest would bring-up tension within the department if he gets suspended or does any Miami Dade County cop that gets arrested for sexual battery allowed to return to work with pay? If this is the case, then your department sucks. I got arrested once in my life for just one F'ing joint and I lost my full-time job at McDonalds. I really needed that job while I was a student at FIU.

How can you cops look at yourselves in the face and think that the community will support you guys when you guys support a rapist.
    The union had a guy caught not going to work a d getting paid as if he had. That’s theft by all accounts and that guy is still on the books making money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast