ABC Sheriff 2020 - Page 4
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Alvin, you didn’t disappoint. As expected you made an ass clown of yourself at county council today. You truly are a joke.
    Oh yes he did. It’s online if anyone wants to watch it. What a fool.

Unregistered
    Oh yes he did. It’s online if anyone wants to watch it. What a fool.
    I will wait to hear from Alvin. Chitwood is known to lie.

Unregistered
    I will wait to hear from Alvin. Chitwood is known to lie.
    I just watched it. He was bright enough to talk about his trip to Wet and Wild and getting caught smoking pot. Bright move Alvin. That’s something you want to put on record for anyone to see. He talks about how nice the deputy was for not arresting him. Wow. And we’re supposed to take this guy seriously??

Unregistered
    I just watched it. He was bright enough to talk about his trip to Wet and Wild and getting caught smoking pot. Bright move Alvin. That’s something you want to put on record for anyone to see. He talks about how nice the deputy was for not arresting him. Wow. And we’re supposed to take this guy seriously??
    What a dumb shit. “Sparkin up”? Szabo and Jenkins should have found a better cheerleader. Hope he really didn’t spend as much as he claims to have on the videos of Chitwood that prove absolutely nothing. Clearly his only agenda is opposite of whatever the sheriff does. Alvin and the chipmunks.

Unregistered
    What a dumb shit. “Sparkin up”? Szabo and Jenkins should have found a better cheerleader. Hope he really didn’t spend as much as he claims to have on the videos of Chitwood that prove absolutely nothing. Clearly his only agenda is opposite of whatever the sheriff does. Alvin and the chipmunks.
    I see Chitty and Kyle are on the war path. But with the shooting skills of Chitty we are all safe. And with Kyle on his hands and knees he is too preoccupied as well.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the encouragement! You bring no arguments, only insults. Whats that say? It says you have no argument or defense...Keep thinking my clowning and babbling isn't being heard. Keep underestimating my influence, because my voice and presence will only get louder! The embarrassment will grow along with the facts I possess. I'm on here as a man, not hiding my identity. You should try it. Watch and learn. What is an ass clown anyway? I'm all man, and you will not find pics of me cross dressing anywhere. You will find me spreading knowledge and informing voters. I dont know about you, but I wouldn't vote for a Sheriff who cannot control an ass clown! Stay tuned... You will learn that I do not lie. I publically advise you all on my next move and welcome any challenge of my FACTS. Or better yet, ask your boss to face me? Ask him to man up rather than acting like school girls with your anonymous comments... Have your boss fight his own battles. Oh yeah, Cerbone kicked his ass, he cant fight! 🤣 This has been fun anonymous person. I think my actions tell the FACT that I do not fear your plastic sheriff that wears lady clothes.

On another note: All deputies stay safe, and look out for one another. Dont worry about Alvin anymore, he is ass clown who babbles too much. I wouldn't take him seriously either. 😎 ABC 2020 👍

Unregistered
    I see Chitty and Kyle are on the war path. But with the shooting skills of Chitty we are all safe. And with Kyle on his hands and knees he is too preoccupied as well.
    What war path is that? Don’t know either of them to be that way. Especially since Kyle was on the union board and kept people from getting in trouble.

Unregistered
    So you are saying you approve of this guy’s speech in front of the county council today?

Unregistered
    So you are saying you approve of this guy’s speech in front of the county council today?
    This is written by the guy who spoke in front of the county council today.

Unregistered
    What war path is that? Don’t know either of them to be that way. Especially since Kyle was on the union board and kept people from getting in trouble.
    True. Nobody has talked about the dozens of deputies Kyle protected because they shared information with him. Some people have said how he gained things. What exactly did he gain?

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast