+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 263
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wouldn’t have half of a chance if you ran. You can’t even put a sentence together properly or use proper grammar; let alone the fact that you put a question mark at the end of every sentence. Also, you’ve been arrested too many times.

    You are just a babbling idiot and you are making yourself look like the fool that you are.
    Hey, do this... Check the disposition of those arrests and get back to me. #1 Educate yourself on the qualifications to become sheriff. It's an elected position, and my conviction many deputies share as well. You see, DV is very much an issue with law enforcement. Cops have hard jobs, I get it. I understand not because I have a DV (2003) but because Webster defines a "one time" incident as a mistake. I know I made a mistake, along with 33% of Leo's. I put myself in the spotlight to expose Chitwood. I have a job. A job that my boss allows me to take off to speak at council. I want a decent person qualified for the job is all. The babbling is a public record, a factual public record! Ha, and you people actually solve crime? Please offer some type of argument other than insults. Here's one for the top cop... I suggest all deputies take a poll: Who would they rather at their 6, Ben or Mike? See you tomorrow, babbling, on the record 👍

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, do this... Check the disposition of those arrests and get back to me. #1 Educate yourself on the qualifications to become sheriff. It's an elected position, and my conviction many deputies share as well. You see, DV is very much an issue with law enforcement. Cops have hard jobs, I get it. I understand not because I have a DV (2003) but because Webster defines a "one time" incident as a mistake. I know I made a mistake, along with 33% of Leo's. I put myself in the spotlight to expose Chitwood. I have a job. A job that my boss allows me to take off to speak at council. I want a decent person qualified for the job is all. The babbling is a public record, a factual public record! Ha, and you people actually solve crime? Please offer some type of argument other than insults. Here's one for the top cop... I suggest all deputies take a poll: Who would they rather at their 6, Ben or Mike? See you tomorrow, babbling, on the record 👍
    More rhetoric.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, do this... Check the disposition of those arrests and get back to me. #1 Educate yourself on the qualifications to become sheriff. It's an elected position, and my conviction many deputies share as well. You see, DV is very much an issue with law enforcement. Cops have hard jobs, I get it. I understand not because I have a DV (2003) but because Webster defines a "one time" incident as a mistake. I know I made a mistake, along with 33% of Leo's. I put myself in the spotlight to expose Chitwood. I have a job. A job that my boss allows me to take off to speak at council. I want a decent person qualified for the job is all. The babbling is a public record, a factual public record! Ha, and you people actually solve crime? Please offer some type of argument other than insults. Here's one for the top cop... I suggest all deputies take a poll: Who would they rather at their 6, Ben or Mike? See you tomorrow, babbling, on the record 👍
    great response!!!! anybody would rather have Ben protecting them. ask the deputies who got second chances (like michelle newman after her performance at the FBI academy, etc) who they would want. Ask Szabo, Jenkins, and others.

    And the rumor about why Chitwood will not release the emails between him and Susan Cerbone (in violation of the sunshine laws) is that there might be a hint of DV allegations. If this is not the case release the emails.

    ABC Sheriff 2020.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, do this... Check the disposition of those arrests and get back to me. #1 Educate yourself on the qualifications to become sheriff. It's an elected position, and my conviction many deputies share as well. You see, DV is very much an issue with law enforcement. Cops have hard jobs, I get it. I understand not because I have a DV (2003) but because Webster defines a "one time" incident as a mistake. I know I made a mistake, along with 33% of Leo's. I put myself in the spotlight to expose Chitwood. I have a job. A job that my boss allows me to take off to speak at council. I want a decent person qualified for the job is all. The babbling is a public record, a factual public record! Ha, and you people actually solve crime? Please offer some type of argument other than insults. Here's one for the top cop... I suggest all deputies take a poll: Who would they rather at their 6, Ben or Mike? See you tomorrow, babbling, on the record 👍
    33%? I’d love to know where you get those distorted lies from.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wouldn’t have half of a chance if you ran. You can’t even put a sentence together properly or use proper grammar; let alone the fact that you put a question mark at the end of every sentence. Also, you’ve been arrested too many times.

    You are just a babbling idiot and you are making yourself look like the fool that you are.
    Truth is truth, regardless of who the messenger is.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truth is truth, regardless of who the messenger is.
    You’re an idiot.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re an idiot.
    I'm a genius 🤔 think about it. Kyle, run this up to daddy's office:
    "Facts are stubborn things", whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or dictates of our passion; They cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. ABC 2020 😎

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a genius 🤔 think about it. Kyle, run this up to daddy's office:
    "Facts are stubborn things", whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or dictates of our passion; They cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. ABC 2020 😎
    Great quote. It seems to follow Chitwood everywhere. I think I initially heard about it when Chitwood was the Chief of Daytona and got a smack down from a judge who used it on him. And now it is following him here....with special emphasis on facts and evidence. Kyle and his dad (Mikey Chitwood) hate facts and evidence.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great quote. It seems to follow Chitwood everywhere. I think I initially heard about it when Chitwood was the Chief of Daytona and got a smack down from a judge who used it on him. And now it is following him here....with special emphasis on facts and evidence. Kyle and his dad (Mikey Chitwood) hate facts and evidence.
    I don’t get the family joke?

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is my time, and mine to waste? That said, it should not be a concern of yours? Being as it is, and important enough for a comment makes me wonder? Also, to make the assumption that I am a joke is funny. Bet the top cop wishes he took that call? Underestimating the trailer park boy got Chitwood into this predicament he sits in. Like my living arrangements decide the validity of my claims and concerns? Run Chitty Run! Transparency is what I seek. I encourage you all to view tomorrow's meeting. I'm sure you will see my factual basis for concern. Facts are facts
    Well Alvin, you didn’t disappoint. As expected you made an ass clown of yourself at county council today. You truly are a joke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •