ABC Sheriff 2020 - Page 26
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And lets not forget that Chitwood is a scumbag
    And let’s not forget Henry Hermaphrodite and Johnny B. Bad Boy Szabo are right up there with the Chipmunk Chimpanzee! Everyone looks at you two kooks in the same light as Chester! The 3 Stooges (Alvin, Henry, Szabo). All three loser whack jobs themselves! Nuttier than a fruitcake with shady backgrounds!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the encouragement! You bring no arguments, only insults. Whats that say? It says you have no argument or defense...Keep thinking my clowning and babbling isn't being heard. Keep underestimating my influence, because my voice and presence will only get louder! The embarrassment will grow along with the facts I possess. I'm on here as a man, not hiding my identity. You should try it. Watch and learn. What is an ass clown anyway? I'm all man, and you will not find pics of me cross dressing anywhere. You will find me spreading knowledge and informing voters. I dont know about you, but I wouldn't vote for a Sheriff who cannot control an ass clown! Stay tuned... You will learn that I do not lie. I publically advise you all on my next move and welcome any challenge of my FACTS. Or better yet, ask your boss to face me? Ask him to man up rather than acting like school girls with your anonymous comments... Have your boss fight his own battles. Oh yeah, Cerbone kicked his ass, he cant fight! 🤣 This has been fun anonymous person. I think my actions tell the FACT that I do not fear your plastic sheriff that wears lady clothes.

On another note: All deputies stay safe, and look out for one another. Dont worry about Alvin anymore, he is ass clown who babbles too much. I wouldn't take him seriously either. 😎 ABC 2020 👍
    Remember all of that smack talk a year ago and still nothing accomplished.

Unregistered
    Remember all of that smack talk a year ago and still nothing accomplished.
    Big shock.

Unregistered
    Big shock.
    Chity is a scumbag and a hypocrite

Unregistered
    Chity is a scumbag and a hypocrite
    You should expect more from your COPD medicine Henry. You should ask your doctor about Trelegy if you can afford it. You would be able to breathe easier knowing you’re a bigger dirtbag than Chitwood with no professional career.

Unregistered
    Excellent work your people have done by making sure Chitwood is still our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Excellent work your people have done by making sure Chitwood is still our Sheriff.
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered
    I agree. Crazy Calvin has done nothing but embarrass himself. Can you believe ABC (Always Been Creepin’) is making light of a Sheriff who cross dressed for breast cancer? Cozy Criminals share no expense at low blow self-esteem shame. It’s more embarrassing than reading the yellow “journalism” on Hank’s Headline Blogger.

Unregistered
    I agree. Crazy Calvin has done nothing but embarrass himself. Can you believe ABC (Always Been Creepin’) is making light of a Sheriff who cross dressed for breast cancer? Cozy Criminals share no expense at low blow self-esteem shame. It’s more embarrassing than reading the yellow “journalism” on Hank’s Headline Blogger.
    Looking at the comments on the Sheriff’s Facebook page it seems this one backfired on the sexual stalker.

Unregistered
    Looking at the comments on the Sheriff’s Facebook page it seems this one backfired on the sexual stalker.
    It's cute that he wears women's clothing. You see him in that more than a uniform. It's cute he dresses like a homeless person as well.

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast