+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 263
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is Alvin, and I have always suspected a leo to be pushing for this... To take as a joke? I have never shown any interest, at all? And I do not believe I am qualified to do the job? Never said I could? Or wanted to for that fact? I will however clear a path for an honest, caring Sheriff... One like the XSheriff Ben Johnson. Funny that I'm seen as a threat? Comical, actually! Just tune into the council meeting public comments tomorrow... I will be sharing facts that you all should question. I would gladly accept a part time civilian volunteer job, to unite law enforcement and the community I have a job, a job I love! I get to talk with customers everyday. I have 2 years to spread my knowledge. And this I intend to do. And I intend to up my creative abilities in the very near future.
    You’re not seen as a threat to anyone. You’re seen as a joke. I’m sure we will see more moronic stuff tomorrow. Wasting your time.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It is my time, and mine to waste? That said, it should not be a concern of yours? Being as it is, and important enough for a comment makes me wonder? Also, to make the assumption that I am a joke is funny. Bet the top cop wishes he took that call? Underestimating the trailer park boy got Chitwood into this predicament he sits in. Like my living arrangements decide the validity of my claims and concerns? Run Chitty Run! Transparency is what I seek. I encourage you all to view tomorrow's meeting. I'm sure you will see my factual basis for concern. Facts are facts

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is Alvin, and I have always suspected a leo to be pushing for this... To take as a joke? I have never shown any interest, at all? And I do not believe I am qualified to do the job? Never said I could? Or wanted to for that fact? I will however clear a path for an honest, caring Sheriff... One like the XSheriff Ben Johnson. Funny that I'm seen as a threat? Comical, actually! Just tune into the council meeting public comments tomorrow... I will be sharing facts that you all should question. I would gladly accept a part time civilian volunteer job, to unite law enforcement and the community I have a job, a job I love! I get to talk with customers everyday. I have 2 years to spread my knowledge. And this I intend to do. And I intend to up my creative abilities in the very near future.
    You wouldn’t have half a chance if you wanted it. Your grammar is atrocious and you put a question mark at the end of every sentence. Besides, you’ve been arrested too many times to be a law enforcement officer. But go ahead and keep spouting off. You are just making yourself look like the stupid fool you are.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s the problem. It’s an “anti-Chitwood message” and not a pro-someone message. That will do the harm.
    I hear you, but I see it a little different. The anti-Chitwood message is laying the foundation and making the case for replacing Chitwood. While that is being accomplished and the public's eyes are opened, a challenger with a positive message will emerge and all of the Chitwood haters will get on board. It's a process.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    People talk about qualifications. Obviously qualifications can make a difference. But what qualifications did Trump have for President (declaring bankruptcy 4 times?, the subject of 15 sexual harassment complaints, a failed "university", etc, etc)

    I also seem to recall there was a state attorney that was elected to a sheriff position in Florida.

    The point is...one just needs a vision. And while I would rather vote for somebody like Ben Johnson...he is not running. So it is "ABC"...Anybody But Chitwood. And Alvin will be able to have the multitude of veracity, decision making and judgement issues of Chitwood exposed.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is my time, and mine to waste? That said, it should not be a concern of yours? Being as it is, and important enough for a comment makes me wonder? Also, to make the assumption that I am a joke is funny. Bet the top cop wishes he took that call? Underestimating the trailer park boy got Chitwood into this predicament he sits in. Like my living arrangements decide the validity of my claims and concerns? Run Chitty Run! Transparency is what I seek. I encourage you all to view tomorrow's meeting. I'm sure you will see my factual basis for concern. Facts are facts
    You wouldn’t have half of a chance if you ran. You can’t even put a sentence together properly or use proper grammar; let alone the fact that you put a question mark at the end of every sentence. Also, you’ve been arrested too many times.

    You are just a babbling idiot and you are making yourself look like the fool that you are.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wouldn’t have half of a chance if you ran. You can’t even put a sentence together properly or use proper grammar; let alone the fact that you put a question mark at the end of every sentence. Also, you’ve been arrested too many times.

    You are just a babbling idiot and you are making yourself look like the fool that you are.
    I guess the grammar police are in service and ready for calls. Why the hatred for questions marks?????????????????????????????????????

    Alvin Mortimer might not have a chance. But what would be good is to have the issues of Chitwood presented to the voting public so that if Chitwood decides to run for a higher office he will not stand a chance. And if there is a candidate (other than Alvin) who decides to run for sheriff this candidate will have legitimate issues to discuss with Chitwood. And what issues? (sorry for using a question mark) They are:

    - brought a firearm into the Orlando airport wile Daytona beach chief (and should have been arrested)
    - had the highest crime rate in Daytona Beach while he was the chief
    - kept his love of illegal immigration a secret while running for sheriff. And is fostering a sanctuary county climate
    - fired John Szabo for the same offenses he regularly commits
    - lied about a speeding ticket issued to him by Sgt Peck
    - Caused a major traffic crash on I95 (and of course lied about it)
    - had to have the SWAT team save him from the Lake Ruby Road call (and threatened the SWAT team after it)
    - regularly breaks the Sunshine laws (by refusing to provide emails from Susan Cerbone written to him and from him)
    - cannot qualify with a firearm
    - refused to carry a Glock
    - has a Chief deputy that also failed firearms (and has Fourth amendment issues)
    - promotes on ethnic/gender basis
    - has a policy to create false UCR numbers
    - hired the same company (GS4) for courthouse security that hired the Pulse night club murderer and that other sheriffs (Indian County and St Lucie County) fired
    - despises Sheriff Johnson to the extent that he has changed vehicle insignia, uniform appearance, call signs, etc
    - insulted a county commissioner (Deb Denys) with very inappropriate sexual comments

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the grammar police are in service and ready for calls. Why the hatred for questions marks?????????????????????????????????????

    Alvin Mortimer might not have a chance. But what would be good is to have the issues of Chitwood presented to the voting public so that if Chitwood decides to run for a higher office he will not stand a chance. And if there is a candidate (other than Alvin) who decides to run for sheriff this candidate will have legitimate issues to discuss with Chitwood. And what issues? (sorry for using a question mark) They are:

    - brought a firearm into the Orlando airport wile Daytona beach chief (and should have been arrested)
    - had the highest crime rate in Daytona Beach while he was the chief
    - kept his love of illegal immigration a secret while running for sheriff. And is fostering a sanctuary county climate
    - fired John Szabo for the same offenses he regularly commits
    - lied about a speeding ticket issued to him by Sgt Peck
    - Caused a major traffic crash on I95 (and of course lied about it)
    - had to have the SWAT team save him from the Lake Ruby Road call (and threatened the SWAT team after it)
    - regularly breaks the Sunshine laws (by refusing to provide emails from Susan Cerbone written to him and from him)
    - cannot qualify with a firearm
    - refused to carry a Glock
    - has a Chief deputy that also failed firearms (and has Fourth amendment issues)
    - promotes on ethnic/gender basis
    - has a policy to create false UCR numbers
    - hired the same company (GS4) for courthouse security that hired the Pulse night club murderer and that other sheriffs (Indian County and St Lucie County) fired
    - despises Sheriff Johnson to the extent that he has changed vehicle insignia, uniform appearance, call signs, etc
    - insulted a county commissioner (Deb Denys) with very inappropriate sexual comments
    Speaking of babbling. And you are repeating yourself once again.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the grammar police are in service and ready for calls. Why the hatred for questions marks?????????????????????????????????????

    Alvin Mortimer might not have a chance. But what would be good is to have the issues of Chitwood presented to the voting public so that if Chitwood decides to run for a higher office he will not stand a chance. And if there is a candidate (other than Alvin) who decides to run for sheriff this candidate will have legitimate issues to discuss with Chitwood. And what issues? (sorry for using a question mark) They are:

    - brought a firearm into the Orlando airport wile Daytona beach chief (and should have been arrested)
    - had the highest crime rate in Daytona Beach while he was the chief
    - kept his love of illegal immigration a secret while running for sheriff. And is fostering a sanctuary county climate
    - fired John Szabo for the same offenses he regularly commits
    - lied about a speeding ticket issued to him by Sgt Peck
    - Caused a major traffic crash on I95 (and of course lied about it)
    - had to have the SWAT team save him from the Lake Ruby Road call (and threatened the SWAT team after it)
    - regularly breaks the Sunshine laws (by refusing to provide emails from Susan Cerbone written to him and from him)
    - cannot qualify with a firearm
    - refused to carry a Glock
    - has a Chief deputy that also failed firearms (and has Fourth amendment issues)
    - promotes on ethnic/gender basis
    - has a policy to create false UCR numbers
    - hired the same company (GS4) for courthouse security that hired the Pulse night club murderer and that other sheriffs (Indian County and St Lucie County) fired
    - despises Sheriff Johnson to the extent that he has changed vehicle insignia, uniform appearance, call signs, etc
    - insulted a county commissioner (Deb Denys) with very inappropriate sexual comments
    It’s a good thing you saved that to a word document so you can cut and paste it every time.

    So redundant.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of babbling. And you are repeating yourself once again.
    Sorry about that Chitty. You trained me well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •