ABC Sheriff 2020 - Page 16
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, just for clarification of your probable cause comment... Let's just say Deputy Luoma stops Alvin on his bicycle for no reason. Alvin has done no wrong but he is aware that Luomas stance is very much demanding, and even racist in my book. Even though I did not have to (by law) hand him my DL, I did because I respect authority. Luoma comes back and says, sorry Alvin but I have to arrest you for possession of a suspended liscense. I attempted to explain that this must be an error. His temper flared because I dared question him... Court date comes, oops it seems the department of revenue suspended Alvin's liscense on accident without cause? And the court representative walked across the street and released my suspension without a reinstatement fee... So I ask you supercop with all the answers, Did Luoma have probable cause, even still when you know the disposition now? And with that probable cause labeled by the racist Luoma, am I still by definition in Websters dictionary, a criminal?

😎ABC 2020
    Yes moron, he did have probable cause. He was advised your driver license was suspended and acted accordingly. Assuming what you say is true, he still did not make a mistake, the DHSMV did. So, yes, he had probable cause. Also, I venture to say he "stopped" you for a reason. If not, it may have been a consensual encounter (don't bother looking it up, you won't understand) and, as you said, you voluntarily gave him your driver license. But my guess is he had a reason.

You said you "made a mistake" by committing domestic violence. That alone makes you a criminal. But as pointed out, there are a ton more charges you are avoiding to discuss. Again, you are out of your league and are just a typical blowhard that is getting laughed at by all of us on here.

And thank you for calling me "supercop" (misspelled by the way, although most of what you publish is riddled with errors). I think I do a pretty good job too.

Unregistered
    Haha, all you dipsh*ts prove is what I have been saying all along... Bring the facts because all you did is prove my point!!! I have been harassed for 20 years! Not left alone! Brought by name and demeaned on this site! I have viewed this forum for 2 years without commenting... I came and commented in defense of my name! You punks abbreviate all others but have to attempt to demean me by name? And your too stupid to realise that when the truth is heard, you all will appear as bullies. Bring the facts: I have mine, ask Michelle Newman, I keep very good records!!! Still have my original founded IA against her just months prior to her promotion! Let's compare notes and see who wins. Fleeing and alluding? Dont remember that at all. Come on and try me, let's see what I know. Now get the sissy sheriff to face my questions and concerns. Ask him why a citizen has to back every PRR with another questioning verification of all being delivered. And waiting months for an answer... What about my DAVID accesses the PIO's office will not respond to? I paid for the report and I was right!!! Benucci says she spoke with Danielle Stone and Carl Albert Eckberg and they claimed to her that it was for "verify identity" when actually it was "criminal investigations" in both cases an hour apart. Benucci claimed maybe I was ran while driving to verify identity? But that neither Stone or Eckberg remembered? And due to no investigation there wasnt a record??? I have the report!!! Ask your boss why my request for answers in April as to my DAVID accesses show criminal investigations from a year ago there is no record of? You guys are good, but I am relentless. 😎 ABC 2020 beotch!
    You claim the deputies harassed you for 20 years, yet you want us to believe you support the deputies at the same time. Something stinks in Deltona and it's coming from your house.

Unregistered
    He should also look up the definition of "one mistake" because I don't think that would cause multiple arrests over time. How many times have you been arrested Crazy Alvin?

Notice he's not answering this.

Unregistered
    It is a shame there is not as much discussion about Chitwood and his multitude of failures and lies on here.

Unregistered
    It is a shame there is not as much discussion about Chitwood and his multitude of failures and lies on here.
    What message board have you been reading? That's all you nuts talk about anymore. It's your obsession....... But back in reality, no one really cares about you and your sour grapes

Unregistered
    What message board have you been reading? That's all you nuts talk about anymore. It's your obsession....... But back in reality, no one really cares about you and your sour grapes
    No doubt about that.

Unregistered
    Chitwood doesn't answer? I have answered this 10 times already but you and VCSO brass are too retarded to see the loss, and keep pushing for justification of dismissing my claims and concerns. Just wait and see the end result and then you can say I wasted my time. You know as well as I that arrests mean nothing, especially when I keep beating charges... Most cases I never even recieved a hearing, and why? Because they didnt want my words on the record.

Unregistered
    What about if one was arrested for DV battery, assault, burglary, larceny, petit theft, DUI, fleeing, reckless driving, violation of probation...Was that all Luoma's fault too?
    Nope, was the deputies fault for charging without probable cause, and the courts released me and dropped charges. I do have a DV, and never denied it!

The question is: how come the charges didnt stick? Is it because VCSO is incompetent?

Unregistered
    For starters, it’s PERF, not PERT.

You do not drink alcohol? What’s your point? To do so is not illegal.

It sounds like you are suggesting that there are deputies on the department that have been convicted of domestic violence and are still carrying firearms on duty. Put your money where your mouth is buddy and provide some facts. You won’t find any because there are no cover ups and there are no deputies working on the department that have a DV conviction. They would not be allowed to carry a gun if they did.

I find it interesting that you claim you were only arrested one time for domestic violence and one time is considered a mistake. Did you punch your wife by mistake or did you do it on purpose? A purposeful act is not a mistake. But you can try and minimize it anyway you want to.

The bottom line is you’re a cop wanna be and you were never able to the job because you don’t have what it takes. I think everybody can see that by your endless rants. Please continue to make a full of yourself because it is very entertaining.
    Never punched my wife ever! And you will not find a record saying I did? What else now? I'm a terrorist

Unregistered
    What about if one was arrested for DV battery, assault, burglary, larceny, petit theft, DUI, fleeing, reckless driving, violation of probation...Was that all Luoma's fault too?
    Didnt say it was? But you didnt answer if the supposed probable cause still applies or if the courts mistake cancels? Just the facts... Answer the question

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast