ABC Sheriff 2020 - Page 27
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking at the comments on the Sheriff’s Facebook page it seems this one backfired on the sexual stalker.
    What backfired? That picture has been on their for years. It shows the many sides of Chity. Just like the photo with the racist Al Sharpton. Shows the real Chity.

Unregistered
    What backfired? That picture has been on their for years. It shows the many sides of Chity. Just like the photo with the racist Al Sharpton. Shows the real Chity.
    Please try to Scooter. ABC is simply using that picture to embarrass and mock the Sheriff. ABC is know for its harsh criticism of the Sheriff. ABC is operated by Crazy Calvin who has a grudge against the Sheriff. Chitwood cross dressing was for charity. It’s a low blow and classless to use that as an slam plain and simple. It also backs up the narrative Crazy Calvin has said inflammatory remarks against homosexuals. Bashing people who cross dress shows a pattern of disrespect in general. You’re blind if you can see how disrespectful and discriminatory that looks.

Unregistered
    Please try to Scooter. ABC is simply using that picture to embarrass and mock the Sheriff. ABC is know for its harsh criticism of the Sheriff. ABC is operated by Crazy Calvin who has a grudge against the Sheriff. Chitwood cross dressing was for charity. It’s a low blow and classless to use that as an slam plain and simple. It also backs up the narrative Crazy Calvin has said inflammatory remarks against homosexuals. Bashing people who cross dress shows a pattern of disrespect in general. You’re blind if you can see how disrespectful and discriminatory that looks.
    A picture being released isn't a remark. Someone visited the public page ABC and shared the picture. Where are these remarks you speak of. You're delusional if you think releasing a picture of a public official is wrong. I never read anything beyond a question of Chitwoods professionalism. Where are these inflammatory remarks, or are they baseless lies like coffee with the council, threatening tons of deputies and being found on Posts property. Seems the dishonest person would be team Chitty by all records, lack of records and accounts. Sorry the pic went viral, had nothing to do with ABC. It was a Google search of Majic Mike the VSO superstar.

Unregistered
    The wonderful facebook page "ABC Sheriff 2020" has the first bit of documentation from the SWAT call on Lake Ruby Road where Chitwood had to be saved. Great job creators of this wonderful information site. The citizens of Volusia County appreciate your efforts. Alvin Mortimer for sheriff in 2020!!! Make Volusia (and the VCSO) great again!!!!
    Alvin Mortimer for Sheriff in 2020!!! Make Volusia (and the VCSO) great again!!!!

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer for Sheriff in 2020!!! Make Volusia (and the VCSO) great again!!!!
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use. She also attacked and beat her own mother up

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

Unregistered
    What's my criminal past? Show facts, if you don't have any, get back under that desk and do your job 😎 ABC 2020. I'll say this, when you discover the disposition, lack of prosecution, and wrongful arrests (proven and documented in court hearings) you will soon find that many deputies continue in their careers with the same charge as me... So, I ask, what is your point? Yes I have been arrested, would you like me to release the file pics of every deputy arrested for DV in Volusia County? Would you like me to make the public aware? Do you think that professional courtesy will become the topic real quick? Like, for instance, a cop who knows the law and has a big green book under his seat defining the statutes, can continue in law enforcement with his firearm, but a citizen loses that right? I wonder how many deputies have multiple DV's? I only have one conviction, and one event shows a mistake, a mistake that I accept and speak about. Prove me wrong anonymous BIG GUY? You or your Sheriff do not possess the fortitude or attitude to sway me. No wonder no crime gets solved in Volusia County and Orange County has to keep you guys away from operations in your own jurisdiction 🤣 The truth does sting a little, doesn't it? Do you think Chitwood is qualified to question a judge and the judges perception of written law? Isnt that what Charlie Brown was fired for? Working in a grey area, the same grey area that Chitwood himself marinates in? He claims to be a scumbag hunter, a tough on crime Sheriff, but yet completely counters that with PERT and policy changes done out of the public's view? How do you defend that? How do you support a lie? Do you think that offering selfies with suspects who've tied up resources of VCSO is tough? Do you think using VCSO units as taxi's to allow a grown man to say bye to mommy? Crime is up! So let's enact policies to minimize the warrior mentality? Nothing was learned from PERT other than Mike Chitwood not being held to the level of Mr Jim Dineen was? Prove me wrong! The #1 fear of deputies is not being backed or protected by their department, right? What happened within the PERT examined time frame suggests change is needed? All of those cases were not prosecuted and also released without charging by the SA... So I ask, why does your boss play by different rules? You or your whole department couldn't sway me, but the facts show that 20% dont care one way or another, Chitwood has about 1-2% acceptance and support within the VCSO, mostly ranking officers (bars n stars), which is why I have no issues. Most deputies support me and what I'm doing. And at the end of the day, the new Sheriff in 2020 will accept me along with my suggestions. I intend to make deputies jobs easier, more positive contact with the community. I do not do drugs, I do not drink alcohol, I obey all laws, I fear no one and will be here til election in 2020... End of story, get used to it. 😎 ABC 2020
    The Sexual Sheriff “obeys all laws,” “fear no one,” and was there when here when his candidate lost the election. Alvin also wears rose colored glasses when describing his criminal history. Who remembers the big talker?

Unregistered
    The Sexual Sheriff “obeys all laws,” “fear no one,” and was there when here when his candidate lost the election. Alvin also wears rose colored glasses when describing his criminal history. Who remembers the big talker?
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use

Unregistered
    Scumbag Blogger
    C/O Henry Frederick
    500 Airport Blvd. West
    Unit 1307
    (386) 689-2830

Sexual Stalker
    C/O Alvin Mortimer
    1571 Doyle Road
    Deltona, FL, 32725
    (386) 837-2050

Unregistered
    Scumbag Blogger
    C/O Henry Frederick
    500 Airport Blvd. West
    Unit 1307
    (386) 689-2830

Sexual Stalker
    C/O Alvin Mortimer
    1571 Doyle Road
    Deltona, FL, 32725
    (386) 837-2050
    Heather post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying

Unregistered

The Latest Embarrassing Blooper

Besides getting constantly embarrassed on Sheriff Mike Chitwood’s Facebook page, Alvin (who is upset at his mother for naming him Alvin) is back with another failing folly. It has received two thumbs up and a tag from the big following. When you’re unemployed, a have a suspended license for being a deadbeat dad, live at home with his mother at 46-years-old, and a lengthy criminal record sexual stalker with no future prospects.

http://m.facebook.com/33446393712789...8173/?sfnsn=mo

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast