Major Jim Spencer

Unregistered

Major Jim Spencer

Congratulations on your retirement Major Jim Spencer. Thank you for all of your yeara of service to our county. I hope you do well in retirement. Stay Ornery my friend.

Unregistered
    Major it was a pleasure working for you sir. I'll never forget your many stories of old school law enforcement and taking down the corrupt prior sheriffs. There will never be another like you again. Thank you and enjoy that hunting and fishing every day.

Unregistered
    Good ol Jim has earned that retirement! I'm going to miss his stories as well. I met him when he was in court security and gave me good advice that still holds true today. I remember him taking the PAT test in the heat while fighting cancer . Tough old SOB, and yes, that's a fact.Thank you Jim for your years of service and being the good guy you've always been.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major it was a pleasure working for you sir. I'll never forget your many stories of old school law enforcement and taking down the corrupt prior sheriffs. There will never be another like you again. Thank you and enjoy that hunting and fishing every day.
    He said corrupt