James McLynas Campaign Platform - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious what the state attorneys and Bobs relationship is , since Bobs is the defense star witness in the Drejkas case. Has to be awkward don't you think. Seeing that the SAO had to order Drejka to be arrested because Bob doesn't know how to apply the law based on facts.
    The SAO can’t order any cops to do anything ever. They can apply for an arrest warrant to be issued by a judge. If you’re going to be Sheriff James, maybe you should learn how the system works you daffy *******.

Unregistered
    Pretty serious allegation. Proof?
    Just ask Paul Martin. He has video. How else do you think he got away with all the shit he pulled? Martin was the one JC was watching with his wife from the closet. Gualtieri was in on it too, which is why JC appointed him to keep a lid on this by protecting Martin. Common Knowledge at the PCSO 3rd floor.

Unregistered
    James no matter what happens you never had any juice. Your constituents are the Uruhus, Cop Block and your daughter. Wow, deep base there asshole.
    Didn't he get over 100,000 votes without hardly campaigning? By my count that means he only needed another 135k or so to actually win. How many of those votes do you think he will pick up when everybody in Pinellas County realizes he will end marijuana enforcement? Last I heard, 71% of Pinellas Voters voted for medical marijuana. Something to think about. He COULD be your new boss in 2020. I know Bob is so concerned he even floated the idea of trying to have him falsely arrested again recently.

Unregistered
    James has no chance. He is a compulsive liar. He has no idea how to run his own life. He can’t even keep his family together. He hates law enforcement and yet he wants to run a department. PCSO is a great place to work with our current sheriff. James big deal you got votes. Take medication as prescribed janes. You need help. You’ll never be a sheriff and you’ll never be a deputy.

Unregistered
    James has mad skillz to be able to type while jacking off some thick dude at Trap. Isn't that right, Jamez? Come on, tell us all why you changed your last name. Or is transparency only for others, not you?

Unregistered
    James has no chance. He is a compulsive liar. He has no idea how to run his own life. He can’t even keep his family together. He hates law enforcement and yet he wants to run a department. PCSO is a great place to work with our current sheriff. James big deal you got votes. Take medication as prescribed janes. You need help. You’ll never be a sheriff and you’ll never be a deputy.
    Yes I know the Sheriff's doesn't lie or bent the truth some, when it's needed to meet his needs. After all, doesn't he have the voice of god in his head, telling him all great things?

Unregistered
    As a continuation of my campaign platform when elected sheriff in 2020 I will line up all the female deputies and unless they have 38D they will be fired. If they meet the 38D requirement we will then test them all in their ability to service me. The new promotions will come from those who don’t choke on my 9 inches. Those who take it all 3 ways will get bonus points. We will then go smoke some weed and final decisions will be made. It will be fun ladies, vote James McLynas Sheriff in 2020!!!!!!! If I don’t win and you still want some fun come see me at the Trap.

Unregistered
    The truth is spoken. That man is NUTS!!!!! The current sheriff has 2 or 3 terms left before he is going anywhere.

Unregistered
    The truth is spoken. That man is NUTS!!!!! The current sheriff has 2 or 3 terms left before he is going anywhere.
    Don't give a crap about James but God help us all if Bob and his crew of dibble dippers are around another 16 years. If Bob is re-elected, I suggest you young cats bail to another department that has a 25 yr retirement. Good Luck

Unregistered
    Don't give a crap about James but God help us all if Bob and his crew of dibble dippers are around another 16 years. If Bob is re-elected, I suggest you young cats bail to another department that has a 25 yr retirement. Good Luck
    Guaranteed at least two more terms and probably three. No concerns here. He is a good Sheriff. What’s your beef?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast