James McLynas Campaign Platform - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    James will tear up the ladies of PCSO. Especially the big breasted ones. He has a thing for that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't give a crap about James but God help us all if Bob and his crew of dibble dippers are around another 16 years. If Bob is re-elected, I suggest you young cats bail to another department that has a 25 yr retirement. Good Luck
    Well said. Gualtieri has been a disaster for the employees of our agency. Any deputy who stays here rather than going elsewhere will be miserable as long as this POS is sheriff. Especially those new deputies just starting out. Your only hope is that Gualtieri does not get re-elected or leaves to seek some other public office. Since his hooks (Scott and Latvala) are gone, Gualtieri will likely stay on as sheriff as long as he can.

Unregistered
    Well said. Gualtieri has been a disaster for the employees of our agency. Any deputy who stays here rather than going elsewhere will be miserable as long as this POS is sheriff. Especially those new deputies just starting out. Your only hope is that Gualtieri does not get re-elected or leaves to seek some other public office. Since his hooks (Scott and Latvala) are gone, Gualtieri will likely stay on as sheriff as long as he can.
    I hope he stays just to torment you little man. You would not have anything to do if he left cause your sorry excuse for a man lives on this site. You, sir are what they call a true azzhole.

Unregistered
    Actually there is only small population of miserable employees at the SO now and it has nothing to do with the sheriff. It’s there own issues that they are dealing with. We have great pay, benefits, medical, leadership and support. Yes there are some problems like any agency but I personally love working at PCSO and if I didn’t I’d leave if I could. The current sheriff has made so many improvements and he provides us with the tools needed for the job and he provides the citizens the best agency. James is and will always be a lost soul.

Unregistered
    Actually there is only small population of miserable employees at the SO now and it has nothing to do with the sheriff. It’s there own issues that they are dealing with. We have great pay, benefits, medical, leadership and support. Yes there are some problems like any agency but I personally love working at PCSO and if I didn’t I’d leave if I could. The current sheriff has made so many improvements and he provides us with the tools needed for the job and he provides the citizens the best agency. James is and will always be a lost soul.
    AGREE!!!! It’s only a few who do the complaining. They are lost and would complain no matter who or what runs the place.

Unregistered
    James likes his girls tight and with big breasts so their are few here that will serve him well. Great promotional opportunity for some. Girls head to the surgeons before 2020.

Unregistered
    I hope he stays just to torment you little man. You would not have anything to do if he left cause your sorry excuse for a man lives on this site. You, sir are what they call a true azzhole.
    Thank you for the kind words. I will stay here and comment on POS Gualtieri as long as he is sheriff (in name only). Karma is a bytch. POS Gualtieri is reaping what he has sown. He screwed over a lot of people and made a lot of enemies during his undistinguished and disgraceful stint with this agency.

It must really suck to be a failed, 3rd rate lawyer, a failed jail guard and a failed LEO, and finally, a failed sheriff. A failed politician will be his next achievement after he quits the agency.

Unregistered
    James likes his girls tight and with big breasts so their are few here that will serve him well. Great promotional opportunity for some. Girls head to the surgeons before 2020.
    Bob must really be obsessed with this McLynas character who gets under his skin.

Unregistered
    The sheriff doesn’t care about you James. Of course he finds you annoying as do so many people but you mentioned some of his success stories and you labeled them as “failures”. You’re not overly intelligent are you? Remember most of the citizens love him and so do the sworn and non sworn personnel that work for him. Get help James.

Unregistered
    Bob must really be obsessed with this McLynas character who gets under his skin.
    James I see you are hanging out in Seminole stalking the 2 big breasted blond deputies that work there. You trying to get some of that?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234