James McLynas Campaign Platform
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

James McLynas Campaign Platform

When elected sheriff in 2020 the first thing I will do is create a stable of well endowed female deputies to be my spokespeople. The new female deputy uniform will be a bikini top. Male deputies will wear Speedos so the females can see their junk and decide who they want to partner with. It will be fun and because I will legalize marijuana we can all get high and party all the time. The swinger lifestyle will be part of the new General Orders under my administration. My name is James MyLynas and I approved this message.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When elected sheriff in 2020 the first thing I will do is create a stable of well endowed female deputies to be my spokespeople. The new female deputy uniform will be a bikini top. Male deputies will wear Speedos so the females can see their junk and decide who they want to partner with. It will be fun and because I will legalize marijuana we can all get high and party all the time. The swinger lifestyle will be part of the new General Orders under my administration. My name is James MyLynas and I approved this message.
    I see James took a page out of JCs playbook with the swinger stuff and the mention of a controlled substance but in that case Cocaine. I'm just saying. JC had a very special place hiding in his closet. Haaaaa.

Unregistered
    I see James took a page out of JCs playbook with the swinger stuff and the mention of a controlled substance but in that case Cocaine. I'm just saying. JC had a very special place hiding in his closet. Haaaaa.
    Pretty serious allegation. Proof?

Unregistered
    James will you require a minimum 34D for all female deputies? If so I will vote for you? Watcha say Bro?

Unregistered
    James, could you drive your stupid boat car into the gulf? We want to see if it floats or you sink.

Unregistered
    Now that was funny

Unregistered
    Now that was funny
    Bobs general counsel hard at work I see.

Unregistered
    James needs medication and he needs to find a hobby. Wow have you ever looked at his Facebook page. James get the help you need, it’s out there.

Unregistered
    Pretty serious allegation. Proof?
    Ask the old TAC Sgt. He knows.

Unregistered
    What about Bob, what's his platform?

His political career above the agency and deputies.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast