Boat Race Display

Unregistered

Boat Race Display

So on my Facebook feed I’m seeing you guys are so nice you’re letting kids handle your M-4’s with zero supervision. You guys are behind the table while the kids are out front of the table, pointing the rifles where they please. And before the comments start, yes I’m an LEO, yes I’m a firearms instructor, yes I’ve been on SWAT, yes I’ve run static displays. You guys are idiots and I hope someone gets their ass handed to them. Unreal.........

Unregistered
    You mean the ones with no bolts in em? WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION I tell ya!

Go back to guarding your apartment complex

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So on my Facebook feed I’m seeing you guys are so nice you’re letting kids handle your M-4’s with zero supervision. You guys are behind the table while the kids are out front of the table, pointing the rifles where they please. And before the comments start, yes I’m an LEO, yes I’m a firearms instructor, yes I’ve been on SWAT, yes I’ve run static displays. You guys are idiots and I hope someone gets their ass handed to them. Unreal.........

So let's get this straight: You're a highly intelligent LEO, a firearms instructor, tough SWAT guy in a former life, static display veteran, right? One thing you don't possess is a lot of common sense. You see something online and assume you're seeing CPD. Guess what? Wrong, wrong, wrong. That was not us; it was some outside group from another state from some sort of military background. Now who's the idiot? Apology accepted. Love to see you testify in court with those powers of observation. Whose ass just got handed to him?