PSB/Big Nick - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSB/Big Nick

Unregistered
    Why entertain this idiot, that's exactly what he wants. Just let him record, you know what he's doing and what he wants, to get you to do something stupid. If you don't engage him, he has nothing and will move on. Who cares if he's recording in the parking lot or the lobby.....seriously what does it hurt? He only does it to piss law enforcement off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why entertain this idiot, that's exactly what he wants. Just let him record, you know what he's doing and what he wants, to get you to do something stupid. If you don't engage him, he has nothing and will move on. Who cares if he's recording in the parking lot or the lobby.....seriously what does it hurt? He only does it to piss law enforcement off.
    I would take his phone and break it!

Unregistered
    And a FOIA request would show you grabbing that phone. Watch the Sistrunk interaction with FLPD. They ended up looking really stupid. Not defending the guy at all. He's antagonistic. Knowing what the deal is with the sidewalks and lobbies can prevent you from looking clueless on youtube; unless you like that sort of exposure. Doubt the two incognitos wanted that corner store video out there.

Unregistered
    Really, then you're the idiot! How did that work out for the Lt and deputy that did the same thing on traffic stops?

Unregistered
    Really, then you're the idiot! How did that work out for the Lt and deputy that did the same thing on traffic stops?
    Stop being afraid to do your job. Don’t let these jigga’s get under your skin. Take the streets back just turn off your body cam that’s what I do. I have a technical way around it but wont share it on here.

Unregistered
    Guys as nut bag

Unregistered
    Stop being afraid to do your job. Don’t let these jigga’s get under your skin. Take the streets back just turn off your body cam that’s what I do. I have a technical way around it but wont share it on here.
    I'm not afraid and I am doing my job! In case you don't know it's not against the law to video tape us in the performance of our duties, or our district offices, or our lobbies. Seriously, you need to grow up and not let this moron get under your skin, which is what he's trying to do. As for your "technical" way around it, my $hit is above board, I have no problem with anybody watching my body cam when I go hands on. I've had my share of complaints and none were sustained, believe it or not sometimes going hands on is our job. Just know the law and what you're doing.

Unregistered

Smile Dear potential desk popper

I'm not afraid and I am doing my job! In case you don't know it's not against the law to video tape us in the performance of our duties, or our district offices, or our lobbies. Seriously, you need to grow up and not let this moron get under your skin, which is what he's trying to do. As for your "technical" way around it, my $hit is above board, I have no problem with anybody watching my body cam when I go hands on. I've had my share of complaints and none were sustained, believe it or not sometimes going hands on is our job. Just know the law and what you're doing.
    You're a friggin dope. What the he11 are you talking about with: You've had you're share of complaints and none were sustained? Just know the law? How bout knowing what the he11 you're even talking about. Dude, go find that guy who said he knows how to MacGyver your BC and take him up on it. Or at least ask someone where the 'power' button is. I'm afraid you don't know what you're doing, green-bean. You'll be the one with the wooden gun and ultimately a rape whistle.

Unregistered

Dear potential desk popper,

You're a friggin dope. What the he11 are you talking about with: You've had you're share of complaints and none were sustained? Just know the law? How bout knowing what the he11 you're even talking about. Dude, go find that guy who said he knows how to MacGyver your BC and take him up on it. Or at least ask someone where the 'power' button is. I'm afraid you don't know what you're doing, green-bean. You'll be the one with the wooden gun and ultimately a rape whistle.

Unregistered

Another star is exposed

Now go make me a sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKOPZZ3vUEo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast