ALLl UPPER ADMINISTRATION REC RAISES - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You knew the pay scale when you started. And you choose to stay. So, you are the only one to blame.
    The above is a classic 'Simpleton's argument'!

The pay scale is a range of possibility, CPO $34,000 - $52,000, etc. Problem is you never reach that high-end tea$er amount, even with two or three moves up the ladder.

Unregistered
    The above is a classic 'Simpleton's argument'!

The pay scale is a range of possibility, CPO $34,000 - $52,000, etc. Problem is you never reach that high-end tea$er amount, even with two or three moves up the ladder.
    Why do these deceptive *******s even post that max amount knowing that a new officer or any officer will ever reach the maximum amount.?

Unregistered
    Please Desantis fire them all. All the way down to CA . They have done nothing but put peoples lives in jeopardy.

Unregistered
    I concur, why do we need all this overpaid bureaucrats who are roadblocks to success rather than gateways. Eliminate circuits and regions

Unregistered
    I know its a dream, but that's what should be done and if you got 15-20 years in you should be making around $60,000. The current strategy for FDC is to keep the pay the same, let people leave after 5 years without paying them a dime in retirement and just run endless academies. The only drawback is you will eventually have very few experienced officers and nothing but rookies. Offices will be full of officers with just 1-3 years experience. Also everyone needs to stop thinking that anyone in the "chain of command" gives two cents about your pay or safety. They don't care one bit. Just find a way to leave and move on because you are on the Titanic and the iceberg is directly ahead.

15-20 years making $60,000 is a JOKE!! Federal probation/pre-trial officers will hit $60,000 within 3 years in Florida (without promoting). Local cops/deputies can easily top $60,000 their first year if they work a few extra duty assignments. It's ridiculously sad what DOC pays it's people...the theme holds true - GET OUT NOW!!

Unregistered
    comes down to 1 thing. Nimer. We put her in charge of P&P when her only real experience was selling real estate. It's so corrupt. Her husband was VP of Protect and 3M---our biggest contract. I don't see how its legal. Anyway that's the answer. Tell me just once Nimer put handcuffs on anyone, tell me once she actually had to search a home, tell me once she had to pull a F/A, heck tell me if she's even done a PSI before.. However, she makes the calls and writes policy. At least on the prison side you have Jones who was actually a Leo before.

Unregistered
    comes down to 1 thing. Nimer. We put her in charge of P&P when her only real experience was selling real estate. It's so corrupt. Her husband was VP of Protect and 3M---our biggest contract. I don't see how its legal. Anyway that's the answer. Tell me just once Nimer put handcuffs on anyone, tell me once she actually had to search a home, tell me once she had to pull a F/A, heck tell me if she's even done a PSI before.. However, she makes the calls and writes policy. At least on the prison side you have Jones who was actually a Leo before.
    But JJ hasn't done much for us at all. Lets face it folks, you chose a horrible place to work and you need to leave as soon as you can unless you just want to stay poor and be in constant debt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123