Commander Lazy

Thread: Commander Lazy

Unregistered

Commander Lazy

When is someone going to take notice of a certain B Division Commander and his antics? How is ok to sign on duty from home in Naples, show up 2 hours later, stay for 5 hours or so and leave, meanwhile staying x8 the whole time? Not to mention he does nothing all day except school work in his office? Just an FYI, those of us busting our asses all day long with only 6 officers working the city are sick of it! And yes I said 6, we are so short handed it is not even funny.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    In the past we had to use this site to lift our issues to the public and pressure politicians to take notice. We knew the repercussions of the past but we have a ne Chief. Why not invite him to lunch and share your concerns directly? Allow him a chance to take corrective action. HE is has been all ears and responsive to my questions and concerns. He didnt always go where I would have wanted but he listened and gave his reasons. If nothing else, he has been made aware and can begin to address concerns as he sees fit..

I really believe you can trust him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    In the past we had to use this site to lift our issues to the public and pressure politicians to take notice. We knew the repercussions of the past but we have a ne Chief. Why not invite him to lunch and share your concerns directly? Allow him a chance to take corrective action. HE is has been all ears and responsive to my questions and concerns. He didnt always go where I would have wanted but he listened and gave his reasons. If nothing else, he has been made aware and can begin to address concerns as he sees fit..

Point him in this direction. He can choose to ignore or address it is up to him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post

No thanks, I really don’t think that I will like the harassment that will come, patrol officers have very little opportunity to vent but we are held to higher standards than our admin, faces change, nothing else.