What a waste of Taxpayer Money.

Unregistered

What a waste of Taxpayer Money.

Half a million dollars to do a crime study on crime.

Really Bro?

Unregistered
    Papo esto vas acer un PERF hookup.

Unregistered
    You can pay me nothing and I can tell you in my Crime Study.. that Crime on OCEAN DR .. and Surrounding Areas is out of control with 51 / and Ladies of the Night .. and 38s that are 35 down all day & night.. its a complete cesspool of crap .. that just get keeps getting pushed under the rug. If we clean this up I am sure Calls for Service on the CAD would drop considerably ..

Unregistered
    How about half a BILLION to raise random roads and make South Beach look like the streets of San Francisco?

Unregistered
    And now... For the grand Finale... Another half Billion in Bonds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now... For the grand Finale... Another half Billion in Bonds.
    Great Job .. I predict this city being Bankrupt in no time... I might be wrong but I think we are still in debt and trying to pay back the 1st GO Bond Miami Beach received years ago ... this will just bury the City deeper...

What will happen now is Tax Rates for Property Owners / Residential Owners will increase which will force up Rents to Tenants which will then move off the beach since the Rates are too high... and we will become a Million Dollar High Rise Condo City with Homeless at their doorsteps and 29's / 27's off the beach daily.

But lets focus on more Important Issues far worse than Crime here on Miami Beach.. that is LOUD MUSIC. SMH.. =/