Take homes... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take homes...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    La webbera will definitely be a leader in that team.

Well let me tell you, if she gives unas buenas mamadas al Comandante La Tijera maybe he will hook her azz up. The only thing is she gotta be careful with his 33 secretary. He picks her up to have lunch in Okee with her most days. So be careful Webbera, u dont wanna get into a fight with that chick.

Unregistered
    Well let me tell you, if she gives unas buenas mamadas al Comandante La Tijera maybe he will hook her azz up. The only thing is she gotta be careful with his 33 secretary. He picks her up to have lunch in Okee with her most days. So be careful Webbera, u dont wanna get into a fight with that chick.
    Raja Yuca gives great mamadas with extra slob. If we put a go pro under Sergio’s desk we could sell the videos online.

Unregistered
    Wow tremendo show...... Comandante La Tijera having fun during lunch y ahora la Webbera tambien le sacar un gallon. Lucky guy. Learning using el curso Ingles sin Barreras really helped him a lot.... Going up in rank, super cop, 33s everywhere.... ni la secretaria se salva.... Way to go.

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Raja Yuca gives great mamadas with extra slob. If we put a go pro under Sergio’s desk we could sell the videos online.

Que bola traga.... Si el yuca esta dando mamadas quiere decir que ya aprendio eso de ti. So tell us, cuantas libras de queso has cagado ultimamente? You have been a bit quite pajarraca.....

Unregistered
    Que bola traga.... Si el yuca esta dando mamadas quiere decir que ya aprendio eso de ti. So tell us, cuantas libras de queso has cagado ultimamente? You have been a bit quite pajarraca.....
    Hunting season opens next week in Big Cypress, so I’ve been scouting for hogs. I’m trying to get Raja Yuca’s uncle Iggy to come with me his hunting skills are on fleek.

Unregistered
    Hunting season opens next week in Big Cypress, so I’ve been scouting for hogs. I’m trying to get Raja Yuca’s uncle Iggy to come with me his hunting skills are on fleek.
    Iggy don’t hunt for hogs anymore bro he has gotten to fat and old. These days the only thing he hunts for is Jose Mejia’s butthole.

Unregistered
    Wow tremendo show...... Comandante La Tijera having fun during lunch y ahora la Webbera tambien le sacar un gallon. Lucky guy. Learning using el curso Ingles sin Barreras really helped him a lot.... Going up in rank, super cop, 33s everywhere.... ni la secretaria se salva.... Way to go.

I thought La Tijera era yegua igual que el traga..... I guess not.

Unregistered
    I thought La Tijera era yegua igual que el traga..... I guess not.
    Jessie now that you mention yegua didn’t your grandfather use to screw one at a ranch in southwest Miami-Dade?

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast