Take homes... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take homes...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Traga Leche sucking Team also get their Take Home Load because they also perform una tremenda mamada de morronga every day.

No olvides que la novia del traga leche takes half of that load up her b-u-t-t.

They share yuca's morronga.

Unregistered
    I was actually a bit surprised to read that Hialeah PD doesn't have a general take-home car program for most police employees. I retired from M-D PD (was involved in fleet mgt for a short time) down there many years ago and moved north but seem to recall that only the very smallest (Mayberry type) departments in that entire South FL region didn't have a take-home program of some type for the regular troops. Did you guys once have one in prior years and the admin types took it away for some reason ? What rationale is the City using for not providing a program when literally every other decent size agency down that way has managed to be able to implement one. This has got to be a morale killer for the current troops as well as a giant sticking point when it comes to recruitment. Has your union ever made a big issue about it ? Do they at least provide some type of compensation for having to drive your own car to work ? How do they handle official travel to court related proceedings and so on (I hope they don't expect you to drive your own car to places where all the bad guys can see it parked) ? Don't the regular marked units turn to crap pretty quickly when they are just used as general pool cars that nobody gives the detailed attention to that the usual assigned take-home receives. Sorry for the long post but as I mentioned I had some background in police fleet management down that way years back and was frankly a little shocked to read that a larger PD like Hialeah doesn't provide a take-home program in this day and age. Best to all of you and stay safe.
    Not long ago someone running for office, for the mayor seat, was going to implement take homes if you resided within city limits to show presence in the community, but Hialeah residents were too lazy to get out of their couch and go vote, so the same dispicable, hated, corrupted administration continue their hatred towards the city and their troops. Enjoy numbnutts.

Unregistered
    SWAT/k9/honor guard/CRT/CNT/Bloodbourne/DETECTIVES/FTO ALL have take homes you rookies smh

Unregistered
    SWAT/k9/honor guard/CRT/CNT/Bloodbourne/DETECTIVES/FTO ALL have take homes you rookies smh
    Is CRT easy to get into?

Unregistered
    Is CRT easy to get into?
    If your dad has dirt on the Chief it’s very easy, and actually a stepping stone to Sergeant

Unregistered
    What is CRT?

Unregistered
    No olvides que la novia del traga leche takes half of that load up her b-u-t-t.

They share yuca's morronga.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    What is CRT?
    C-o-c-k Rubbing Team....Raja Yuca is one of the founding members, first to pass selection for the highly elite unit.

Unregistered
    C-o-c-k Rubbing Team....Raja Yuca is one of the founding members, first to pass selection for the highly elite unit.

La webbera will definitely be a leader in that team.

Unregistered
    Papo, I recently saw a really nice van being driven by a SRT Sargeant.

Aside from the HPD markings it also had FREE CANDY!!!, plastered on the side.

That's very nice of the mayor to implement free candy distribution to all minor children when it's not even Halloween

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast