Take homes...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take homes...

Unregistered

Take homes...

It seems like no one has a solid answer for this... is there take homes? Some say yes after you complete a year and it’s deducted out of your paycheck.. some say no take homes... so which is it?

Unregistered
    No take homes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No take homes.

De pinga. Anyone see take homes in the future?

Unregistered
    NO!!! If you want a take home go to another department.

Unregistered
    I saw one today driving around north miami but that guy probably has family at city hall.

Unregistered
    I saw one today driving around north miami but that guy probably has family at city hall.

Are you high on something? Shut the fok up already.

Unregistered
    Specialized units get take homes. The U-Turn Suppression Team gets take home ice cream trucks cause they also perform their official duties at middle schools and playgrounds.

Unregistered
    Specialized units get take homes. The U-Turn Suppression Team gets take home ice cream trucks cause they also perform their official duties at middle schools and playgrounds.

The Traga Leche sucking Team also get their Take Home Load because they also perform una tremenda mamada de morronga every day.

Unregistered
    The Traga Leche sucking Team also get their Take Home Load because they also perform una tremenda mamada de morronga every day.
    Tu madre en el Mutiny bro, Tu madre en el Mutiny

Unregistered
    I was actually a bit surprised to read that Hialeah PD doesn't have a general take-home car program for most police employees. I retired from M-D PD (was involved in fleet mgt for a short time) down there many years ago and moved north but seem to recall that only the very smallest (Mayberry type) departments in that entire South FL region didn't have a take-home program of some type for the regular troops. Did you guys once have one in prior years and the admin types took it away for some reason ? What rationale is the City using for not providing a program when literally every other decent size agency down that way has managed to be able to implement one. This has got to be a morale killer for the current troops as well as a giant sticking point when it comes to recruitment. Has your union ever made a big issue about it ? Do they at least provide some type of compensation for having to drive your own car to work ? How do they handle official travel to court related proceedings and so on (I hope they don't expect you to drive your own car to places where all the bad guys can see it parked) ? Don't the regular marked units turn to crap pretty quickly when they are just used as general pool cars that nobody gives the detailed attention to that the usual assigned take-home receives. Sorry for the long post but as I mentioned I had some background in police fleet management down that way years back and was frankly a little shocked to read that a larger PD like Hialeah doesn't provide a take-home program in this day and age. Best to all of you and stay safe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast