The world's upside down - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    at least the south region still seizes I reading in just a note and see where north region people pour them out and give notices
    You know why the South does it that way? Everyone thinks they have to prove their worth. Oh look at me! Oh look at us! We are wonderful. We are justifying our jobs! Here is another point of view. No one took the time to explain to a poor licensee who spent their life savings to open a small bodega, store, restaurant, that the industry frowns on such behavior. The industry then uses their hand maidens aka Abt to smack them around and take 1 thousand dollars from them. Feel good now? Some people here need constant validation. Some chose to do good work. Some of the people we deal with deserve seizures and fines. Many do not. When English isn't your first language you find yourself at the mercy of some petty state employee too often. But stats are stats!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    at least the south region still seizes I reading in just a note and see where north region people pour them out and give notices
    Vendor to vendor and taking quarters from 80 year old combat veterans at the VFW. Enough said.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t read the case outcomes, vendor to vendor care have been settling for $250

Unregistered
    Don’t forget tampa’s Crusade to rid the state of penis pills.

Unregistered
    My prediction is the majority of the admin cases are dropped due to time constraints or they throw them back at the district to handle. We haven’t served an admin packet since June

Unregistered
    Guess the post about Admin. case was a posting violation. What a bunch of Tally Snowflakes.

How many admin. cases are they behind? 400 plus. and they worry about lunch breaks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123