PBA won’t open the books to the board or the members
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA won’t open the books to the board or the members

PBA refuses to list their PBA salaries to the members
    The new PBA administration has been filing out handsome raises to themselves without membership approval. To add insult to injury, they refuse to post the amount our dues money goes to enrich them.
    Even directors on the board cannot get the information. Very shady! What are they hiding?

Unregistered
    No surprise there. They hired some guy who was anti-cop from down south. I think a political guy of some sort. Can’t remember what the guy did but cops at the courthouse say he’s a scam artist.

Unregistered
    I thought it was illegal not to make the books available. I remember when I worked at Dept with FOP they had to open the books. Our reps should get copies and post them. It’s not going to change anything anyway. Just post the info.

Unregistered

It tells a bigger story

The fact that they won’t even keep their campaign promise of transparency is a clear indication that so much more that is going on behind the lines. Shiver might be
    Orchestrating it but Stahl Is the President and should have a spinal cord to take charge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that they won’t even keep their campaign promise of transparency is a clear indication that so much more that is going on behind the lines. Shiver might be
    Orchestrating it but Stahl Is the President and should have a spinal cord to take charge.
    I guess that’s why, in large part, why county police are growingly getting sick of the PBA. They feel scammed.

Unregistered
    I guess that’s why, in large part, why county police are growingly getting sick of the PBA. They feel scammed.
    I don’t really care about the county. But I do know that smaller departments don’t get the same level of attention and the fact that they won’t be transparent is very concerning.

Unregistered
    Being a member of the PBA is optional. If you are not satisfied by them, simply cancel your membership. The majority will rule on the vote and you too will get the raise, step plan, and the other 95% of things we asked for and City Council approved. Stop this nonsense about the PBA. There are far more things going on right here that you should concern yourself with.

Unregistered
    Being a member of the PBA is optional. If you are not satisfied by them, simply cancel your membership. The majority will rule on the vote and you too will get the raise, step plan, and the other 95% of things we asked for and City Council approved. Stop this nonsense about the PBA. There are far more things going on right here that you should concern yourself with.
    Like what? Because the PBA is suppose to care for us. And they are not. So please share.

Unregistered

Who said there’s no free lunch

If ou were paying for lunches daily with dues money would you want the membership to see that? If you went on lavious trips paid for with dues money, would you want the members to know? If you bought fancy SUVs with dues money, would you want the members to know?
    When you mak $180,000.00 plus the perks aforementioned would you want the members to know?
    They don’t and that’s why you will not see there books.

Unregistered
    Like what? Because the PBA is suppose to care for us. And they are not. So please share.
    Like learning how to write proper sentences. “And they are not.” I’m not sure what Elementry school you attended where basic grammar was taught, but there are serious issues you need to concentrate on. I cannot image what your reports must look like. When you produce actual facts to your unsupported argument of how the “PBA is suppose to care for us. And they are not.” Please share. The PBA successfully negotiated a good contract for us. You still mad at them? Stop posting please. You’re embarrassing yourself and this agency.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast