PBA won’t open the books to the board or the members - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If ou were paying for lunches daily with dues money would you want the membership to see that? If you went on lavious trips paid for with dues money, would you want the members to know? If you bought fancy SUVs with dues money, would you want the members to know?
    When you mak $180,000.00 plus the perks aforementioned would you want the members to know?
    They don’t and that’s why you will not see there books.
    Simple Simon I’m going to let you in on a secret. Promise me you won’t tell a soul. You can do a public information request to the PBA on all the baseless allegations you are making and force them to open their accounting statements. If they refuse to hand over the requested documents in a timely manner, they can be sued under chapter 119. Either make the formal request with your name on it OR shut the f up.

Unregistered
    Simple Simon I’m going to let you in on a secret. Promise me you won’t tell a soul. You can do a public information request to the PBA on all the baseless allegations you are making and force them to open their accounting statements. If they refuse to hand over the requested documents in a timely manner, they can be sued under chapter 119. Either make the formal request with your name on it OR shut the f up.
    Genius: chapter 119 relates to governments agencies, not private entity. Maybe you should go for your masters intelligent soul.

Unregistered
    Genius: chapter 119 relates to governments agencies, not private entity. Maybe you should go for your masters intelligent soul.
    She is right. Chapter 119 relates to government agencies not private. Nice try though.

Unregistered
    Like learning how to write proper sentences. “And they are not.” I’m not sure what Elementry school you attended where basic grammar was taught, but there are serious issues you need to concentrate on. I cannot image what your reports must look like. When you produce actual facts to your unsupported argument of how the “PBA is suppose to care for us. And they are not.” Please share. The PBA successfully negotiated a good contract for us. You still mad at them? Stop posting please. You’re embarrassing yourself and this agency.
    PBA folks are mismanaging our dues and anyone like yourself is an accessory. Be ashamed that you are in this profession

Albert Seda
    I got it. Let me know when and where I could give it to you. I'll be back to work on Sunday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    I got it. Let me know when and where I could give it to you. I'll be back to work on Sunday.
    Just post it for everyone to see

Albert Seda
    I am, but I want to give it to you first, in case you need me to answer any questions. That way we won't have to ask and answer here on this site in order to avoid confusion. I have what you asked for. Why can't you comply with what I ask?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    I am, but I want to give it to you first, in case you need me to answer any questions. That way we won't have to ask and answer here on this site in order to avoid confusion. I have what you asked for. Why can't you comply with what I ask?
    s our rep just post it. I doubt there be any questions, just disgust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12