Chitwood's phony, manipulated crime stats - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitty I love your response!!! Very good. Don't address the facts....just keep saying "copy and paste!!!" The only way this would be more entertaining would be if you would just say "fake news" over and over. Good job Chitty!!!!
    The best part is you think it’s chitwood himself or even one of his “followers”. You’re just so damn stupid.

Unregistered
    The best part is you think it’s chitwood himself or even one of his “followers”. You’re just so damn stupid.
    haha....got you again chitty. It must really stink to be you.

Unregistered
    You cannot discount that crime stats were manipulated. It's a known fact... And the defense is copy and paste! Why not answer to the facts brought to light? Why not run to all media outlets and claim your amazing 22.7% overall crime percentage drop? We know you like the news and grandstanding, so why not ask for acknowledgment of your unbelievable 1st year in office? Is it that Grady Judd or Jerry Demmings may challenge the validity of your claims? They are proven leaders who actually beat the streets to lower crime, and didnt just alter the numbers and outcome. Would seem that could expose your lies and dishonesty in cataloging crime. You offer no defense to these factually based concerns and questions. Why did you lie to citizens Sheriff Chitwood? How can you lie to the citizens for your own personal gain? How can you, in good conscience, avoid the facts and not answer to the genuine concerns factually presented here? You wonder why your own department despises you. You think deputies like working for you? Do you believe in that little mind of yours that you improved the county, in any way? Heather Post, distric 4 county council, approached me in council chambers and agreed with me on the manipulation of the UCR. She of course tried to justify the reasoning behind the lies... There is no justification for lying to citizens about crime percentages! NONE! This is where all attention needs to be, the area with the most evidence and facts. Notice that in this thread that no denial or explaination is given... Seems to be the area in need of most attention. 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    You cannot discount that crime stats were manipulated. It's a known fact... And the defense is copy and paste! Why not answer to the facts brought to light? Why not run to all media outlets and claim your amazing 22.7% overall crime percentage drop? We know you like the news and grandstanding, so why not ask for acknowledgment of your unbelievable 1st year in office? Is it that Grady Judd or Jerry Demmings may challenge the validity of your claims? They are proven leaders who actually beat the streets to lower crime, and didnt just alter the numbers and outcome. Would seem that could expose your lies and dishonesty in cataloging crime. You offer no defense to these factually based concerns and questions. Why did you lie to citizens Sheriff Chitwood? How can you lie to the citizens for your own personal gain? How can you, in good conscience, avoid the facts and not answer to the genuine concerns factually presented here? You wonder why your own department despises you. You think deputies like working for you? Do you believe in that little mind of yours that you improved the county, in any way? Heather Post, distric 4 county council, approached me in council chambers and agreed with me on the manipulation of the UCR. She of course tried to justify the reasoning behind the lies... There is no justification for lying to citizens about crime percentages! NONE! This is where all attention needs to be, the area with the most evidence and facts. Notice that in this thread that no denial or explaination is given... Seems to be the area in need of most attention. 😎 ABC 2020
    You’re smoking crack if you think Jerry Demmings is a leader. Did you go to compstat to get answers yet?

Unregistered
    You’re smoking crack if you think Jerry Demmings is a leader. Did you go to compstat to get answers yet?
    Kudos to you for even being able to respond to this moron. His lack of intelligence and lengthy garbage posts won’t allow me to get past three sentences.

Unregistered
    Kudos to you for even being able to respond to this moron. His lack of intelligence and lengthy garbage posts won’t allow me to get past three sentences.
    Hehe, didnt his detectives keep your department away from your own jurisdiction? A serious matter, a gun store actively being robbed. I'm not here to compare, there is no comparison. The only comparison I'd consider is Chitwood/Israel. Ask Brodie Hughes if he is considering my email suggestion

Unregistered
    Why would I go to Compstat? I researched and discovered the "ways" Chitwood manipulates the UCR. That's a big deal whether you want to accept or not. I didnt suggest Demmings to be a great leader, but a leader with enough support to crush your mini man sheriff who wears lady clothes 🤣 So, let's compare to Judd, Judd will answer honestly and respond to emails. Let's assume that Demmings only asset over Chitwood is his big gun, and the ability to shoot straight. Grady Judd is proactive and polices with the warrior mentality. News reporter asks Judd: Why did you shoot him 50 times??? Because that's all we had, he said! That's the protection the citizens expect! You can take your Philly tinkerbell mentality back to Upper Darby! Screenshot that!
    😎 ABC 2020.

Unregistered
    I know it is 🤣 😎ABC 2020

Unregistered
    I know it is 🤣 😎ABC 2020
    Not responding to "Well Alvin" anymore... I do not take meds, illegal drugs or drink. I do welcome any challenge in that arena as i have every other accusation. Why do you not answer VCSO? SAD to have to resort to any reason to discredit me with no basis... When will you answer one of my many factually based questions? I ask serious questions and have not accused or assumed anything! Answer here, where we know I make my best case. From now on, I will respond here 😎 ABC 2020

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234