Chitwood's phony, manipulated crime stats - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe there is an investigation. You should probably get off the Sheriff’s **** before you get caught up in it.
    And what investigation would that be? More false flags.

Unregistered
    The FBI doesn't verify the data supplied to them by each agency. In order for there to be an investigation a complaint would have to be made and In my opinion they simply don't care about false reporting. That is unfortunate because it is the citizens who are being mislead. If you can't trust the sheriff to be honest, and I don't, how can you trust his deputies? You will be hard pressed as a citizen to find a deputy or supervisor to speak out about this due to fear of retaliation. Several have been transferred for voicing their opinions and obviously one was fired for his criticism of the sheriff. Others have drank the chitwood flavored koolaid but they were already sketchy before his arrival. There is a lot of back stabbing within the rank and file and it all should concern the citizens. More focus is placed on downplaying stats than there is protecting you.
    This is where the koolaid drinkers come in to save chitwood's reputation.

Unregistered
    Maybe there is an investigation. You should probably get off the Sheriff’s **** before you get caught up in it.
    Lol, I'm sure that threat scared everyone.

Unregistered
    The FBI doesn't verify the data supplied to them by each agency. In order for there to be an investigation a complaint would have to be made and In my opinion they simply don't care about false reporting. That is unfortunate because it is the citizens who are being mislead. If you can't trust the sheriff to be honest, and I don't, how can you trust his deputies? You will be hard pressed as a citizen to find a deputy or supervisor to speak out about this due to fear of retaliation. Several have been transferred for voicing their opinions and obviously one was fired for his criticism of the sheriff. Others have drank the chitwood flavored koolaid but they were already sketchy before his arrival. There is a lot of back stabbing within the rank and file and it all should concern the citizens. More focus is placed on downplaying stats than there is protecting you.
    This is where the koolaid drinkers come in to save chitwood's reputation.
    You have it figured out about how Chitwood operates. And with the usual 10 percent of suck ups and brown nosers in any organization it makes it difficult to really spread the word. Chitwood knew what he was doing by firing Szabo. He knows how to control the message being presented. At least Sheriff Johnson was honest and forthcoming.

Unregistered
    You have it figured out about how Chitwood operates. And with the usual 10 percent of suck ups and brown nosers in any organization it makes it difficult to really spread the word. Chitwood knew what he was doing by firing Szabo. He knows how to control the message being presented. At least Sheriff Johnson was honest and forthcoming.
    Wow. Someone is delusional.

Unregistered
    Lying to the citizens should be a crime. Chitwood you *******! Giving citizens a false sense of security is reallly just making it easier for criminals. He s practically enabling them by.keeping.us in the dark. I never bought his bs. Heck everytome i go out to Daytona I see crime. I am extra vigilant cuz I know what time it is. But our poor seniors have targets on their backs! I bet the ucr deception is just a ploy to keep Government funding at its highest as well as pottery taxes! You jokes don't you know we could work together, Leo and community. STOP with the lies nip this BullChit in the bud.

Unregistered
    Lying to the citizens should be a crime. Chitwood you *******! Giving citizens a false sense of security is reallly just making it easier for criminals. He s practically enabling them by.keeping.us in the dark. I never bought his bs. Heck everytome i go out to Daytona I see crime. I am extra vigilant cuz I know what time it is. But our poor seniors have targets on their backs! I bet the ucr deception is just a ploy to keep Government funding at its highest as well as property taxes! You jokes, don't you know we could work together?? Leo and community. STOP with the lies nip this BullChit in the bud.

Unregistered
    Lying to the citizens should be a crime. Chitwood you *******! Giving citizens a false sense of security is reallly just making it easier for criminals. He s practically enabling them by.keeping.us in the dark. I never bought his bs. Heck everytome i go out to Daytona I see crime. I am extra vigilant cuz I know what time it is. But our poor seniors have targets on their backs! I bet the ucr deception is just a ploy to keep Government funding at its highest as well as property taxes! You jokes, don't you know we could work together?? Leo and community. STOP with the lies nip this BullChit in the bud.
    Chitwood is an imbecilic buffoon. He is clueless as to leadership. He could not lead a pack of girl scouts to sell cookies.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is an imbecilic buffoon. He is clueless as to leadership. He could not lead a pack of girl scouts to sell cookies.
    Maybe so, but he is the sheriff. The people chose him and he is your sheriff.

Unregistered
    Maybe so, but he is the sheriff. The people chose him and he is your sheriff.
    I did not vote for this clown. If that picture of him on the facebook had been publicized nobody would have voted for him...with the exception of supporters of cross dressing men.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast