Holiday retro?
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday retro?

Unregistered

Holiday retro?

Well where’s the holiday retro pay? Is the Sheriff screwing the rank and file again?

Unregistered
    Is this guy really stupid enough to steal thousands of dollars from every one of us?

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell needs to come out with an e-mail responding to what occurred. So tough , then not a peep to keep his men updated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeff Bell needs to come out with an e-mail responding to what occurred. So tough , then not a peep to keep his men updated.
    He did PBA. His email advised BSO said by Sept 30th and it's not Sept 30th yet 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    He did PBA. His email advised BSO said by Sept 30th and it's not Sept 30th yet 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️
    Oh I see, they’re going to cut a separate this Friday? Where’s the email?

Unregistered
    Look I support IUPA and that’s because of Jeff Bell and the work he’s done. But I don’t support an agency stealing money. Get this fixed or hold the people doing it fully accountable.

Unregistered
    Oh I see, they’re going to cut a separate this Friday? Where’s the email?
    Please just go away PBA, join IUPA, which is your collective bargaining unit, and you'll be informed too.

Unregistered
    Please just go away PBA, join IUPA, which is your collective bargaining unit, and you'll be informed too.
    I’m not Pba, I’m just another disenfranchised employee. If the check isn’t cut this Friday then we won’t be getting it by the 30th. So I take it we’re getting it this Friday?

If not what legal action does the Union have in mind to remedy a theft in office?

Unregistered
    I’m not Pba, I’m just another disenfranchised employee. If the check isn’t cut this Friday then we won’t be getting it by the 30th. So I take it we’re getting it this Friday?

If not what legal action does the Union have in mind to remedy a theft in office?
    I have no crystal ball but in my experience if you tell the agency "you have until the Sept 30th" the hear "the first full pay period after the 30th."

I'm hoping for the prior but I'm expecting the latter.

Unregistered
    I thought we all got our big fat check for this already? What was it again, 20 bucks?

How did we go from 12 million to 75 grand or whatever the combined total was that everyone received?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast