Patterson and Noel-Pratt two bags of horse manure - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    What we need in this department is a Cuban Chief like Director Juan Perez from MDPD. He is certainly more qualified than the pigmy we are saddled with here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be tough being a man servant for side-of-beef Patterson retard. Hope you are on vacation when the FBI paddy wagon comes looking for you all. BTW, your writing skills would not even be acceptable at Opa Locka so I can see why you are trying so hard.
    Apparently you don’t know schist about forums you waisted semen specimen. If you know how to phucking interpret what I’m saying, you shouldn’t have a hard time understanding what the phuck I was saying. I take it you must be one with just a GED, you kunt!

Unregistered
    You’re correct the FBI/Public Corruption/FDLE is investigating individuals working at the PD/City Hall. You’re incorrect in the individuals they are investigating. We will all see in the end who is breaking the law and who isn’t.
    Who is it ??????

Unregistered
    Apparently you don’t know schist about forums you waisted semen specimen. If you know how to phucking interpret what I’m saying, you shouldn’t have a hard time understanding what the phuck I was saying. I take it you must be one with just a GED, you kunt!
    English please. Drop the Ebonics lmao.

Unregistered
    What we need in this department is a Cuban Chief like Director Juan Perez from MDPD. He is certainly more qualified than the pigmy we are saddled with here.
    In total agreement. Our department must become more diverse. An outsider could not be controlled by our local politicians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12