Patterson and Noel-Pratt two bags of horse manure
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Patterson and Noel-Pratt two bags of horse manure

Turns out we have two criminals running our department. All you have to do is talk to the county guys and they will tell you. Patterson and Noel-Pratt were brought here by Commissioner Barbra Jordan. For years they both covered up for her brother’s (Mayor Otis Wallace) narcotic sales and were rewarded with promotions. They were brought here just for that. To allow Jordan’s brother’s hoodlums to sell drugs openly, shoot up and destroy our neighborhoods. Time for elected officials in our city to dump these two county rejects and bring professional leadership to our department.

Unregistered
    Shut the hell up with this dumb ish... if you don’t like it go to the county. I’m so sick of y’all asses coming on here bashing the command staff. Who gives a rats ass what you are talking about. It doesn’t change a thing...

How about we talk about something relevant like the contract....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut the hell up with this dumb ish... if you don’t like it go to the county. I’m so sick of y’all asses coming on here bashing the command staff. Who gives a rats ass what you are talking about. It doesn’t change a thing...

How about we talk about something relevant like the contract....
    If you don’t like it change channels kiss arse. You are part of the corruption and the problem. Bet you don’t even live in our city.

Unregistered
    Of course I do dumb fk. What else??? So you mean to tell me you figure that talking about 1 & 2 will get us somewhere as a department??

Unregistered
    Of course I do dumb fk. What else??? So you mean to tell me you figure that talking about 1 & 2 will get us somewhere as a department??
    Hey, a-hole, stop crying about our contract already. If you don’t like it here take a hike. Opa-Locka is hiring. I agree we have a major corruption problem here. I’m glad the FBI is investigating and several people have already provided testimony. I hope to see those two in shackles. Who knows, maybe you will be there with them as well. STFU.

Unregistered
    No way would I go here. Carry your racist ass there.

Unregistered
    Hey, a-hole, stop crying about our contract already. If you don’t like it here take a hike. Opa-Locka is hiring. I agree we have a major corruption problem here. I’m glad the FBI is investigating and several people have already provided testimony. I hope to see those two in shackles. Who knows, maybe you will be there with them as well. STFU.
    You’re correct the FBI/Public Corruption/FDLE is investigating individuals working at the PD/City Hall. You’re incorrect in the individuals they are investigating. We will all see in the end who is breaking the law and who isn’t.

Unregistered
    Since the inception of this department, I have not seen a worst type of upper manager than J.D. Patterson. And that list includes some winners like an idiotic fool named Paul Miller who once worked here. Patterson is just plugging a hole and he lacks even the least essential skills of a manager. The guy should be packing groceries at Publix instead of running a police department. Time for him to go.

Unregistered
    If you don’t like it change channels kiss arse. You are part of the corruption and the problem. Bet you don’t even live in our city.
    You’re the Biggest Pwussy, I bet your Ahh hurts because it’s no longer about you and your phuck buddies agenda anymore, “Phuck Tard!”

Unregistered
    You’re the Biggest Pwussy, I bet your Ahh hurts because it’s no longer about you and your phuck buddies agenda anymore, “Phuck Tard!”
    Must be tough being a man servant for side-of-beef Patterson retard. Hope you are on vacation when the FBI paddy wagon comes looking for you all. BTW, your writing skills would not even be acceptable at Opa Locka so I can see why you are trying so hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast