You People are such fools listening to Lugo / Ortiz BS! Vote No 👎
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

You People are such fools listening to Lugo / Ortiz BS! Vote No 👎

Now that I have your attention, I am inviting our bargaining unit members to centralized roll calls tomorrow at the Miami Police College. There will be a comprehensive PowerPoint that will answer all of your questions.
    Fire is getting a contract till September 30,2022 and they are killing the police department. They are laughing all the way to the bank 😆😂 at lugo and Ortiz.

Example
    Rumor- I heard the Fire Union is getting a 5-5-5-0. <---Not True! (Who told you that?) I wrote that you f.. k that’s what we should be getting.
    Fact- The Fire Union is getting a one time 5% for the length of their contract, with specialty pays becoming percentages. They have been out of contract for two years. ( Yeah I guess you forgot to say they are getting it all back with a retro 5%)

Please take a look at fire Step Raise before you make a decision
    http://www.miamigov.com/employeerel/...20Official.pdf

Step 2 5% after one (1) at step 1
    Step 3 5% after one (1) at step 2
    Step 4 5% after one (1) at step 3
    Step 5 5% after one (1) at step 4
    Step 6 5% after one (1) at step 5
    Step 7 5% after one (1) at step 6
    Step 8 5% after one (1) at step 7
    Step 9 5% after one (1) at step 8
    Step10 5% after one (1) at step 9
    Step11 5% after one (1) at step 10
    Step12 2.5% after four (4) years at step 11
    Step13 2.5% after two (2) years at step 12
    Step14 2.5% after two (2) years at step 13
    Step15 2.5% after two (2) years at step 14
    Step16 2.5% after two (2) years at step 15
    Max out

If I tell you the rest of the specialty pay you would really get upset. One they get for example a specialty pay they never lose it and that it’s huge!!!!!!! For example if your ever a 5% for Fto, 2.5% cit, 5% swat, 5% Hostage 2.5% Dre, 2.5% trainer, 20% for pilot, or bomb, diver etc etc you never lose it all the way up in your career to chief of police.

You are being played!

Fire Department took out parity for a reason

Unregistered
    Im voting NO. I dont care if i dont get a contract for the next 15 years. Not gonna settle for less. Bullshît contract. Peanuts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that I have your attention, I am inviting our bargaining unit members to centralized roll calls tomorrow at the Miami Police College. There will be a comprehensive PowerPoint that will answer all of your questions.
    Fire is getting a contract till September 30,2022 and they are killing the police department. They are laughing all the way to the bank 😆😂 at lugo and Ortiz.

Example
    Rumor- I heard the Fire Union is getting a 5-5-5-0. <---Not True! (Who told you that?) I wrote that you f.. k that’s what we should be getting.
    Fact- The Fire Union is getting a one time 5% for the length of their contract, with specialty pays becoming percentages. They have been out of contract for two years. ( Yeah I guess you forgot to say they are getting it all back with a retro 5%)

Please take a look at fire Step Raise before you make a decision
    http://www.miamigov.com/employeerel/...20Official.pdf

Step 2 5% after one (1) at step 1
    Step 3 5% after one (1) at step 2
    Step 4 5% after one (1) at step 3
    Step 5 5% after one (1) at step 4
    Step 6 5% after one (1) at step 5
    Step 7 5% after one (1) at step 6
    Step 8 5% after one (1) at step 7
    Step 9 5% after one (1) at step 8
    Step10 5% after one (1) at step 9
    Step11 5% after one (1) at step 10
    Step12 2.5% after four (4) years at step 11
    Step13 2.5% after two (2) years at step 12
    Step14 2.5% after two (2) years at step 13
    Step15 2.5% after two (2) years at step 14
    Step16 2.5% after two (2) years at step 15
    Max out

If I tell you the rest of the specialty pay you would really get upset. One they get for example a specialty pay they never lose it and that it’s huge!!!!!!! For example if your ever a 5% for Fto, 2.5% cit, 5% swat, 5% Hostage 2.5% Dre, 2.5% trainer, 20% for pilot, or bomb, diver etc etc you never lose it all the way up in your career to chief of police.

You are being played!

Fire Department took out parity for a reason
    The fire department gets something called EMS revenue, which are funds that are from fess for running fire rescue calls. There was also a correction in 2015 to redo their steps due to the two years of 1% contributions every fire fighter gave up.
    We never gave up our 1% nor received end revenue. We aren’t firefighters. Also, we get longevity steps all the way to our 25th year. Their structure is different. Fire supplements aren’t also different because they may do that specialty at a moments notice and they’re position changes within a station house at anytime. No one at the PD that’s a certified recovery diver in 1988 is going to be asked to pull out a car in 2018. It’s a different system.

Unregistered
    The fire department gets something called EMS revenue, which are funds that are from fess for running fire rescue calls. There was also a correction in 2015 to redo their steps due to the two years of 1% contributions every fire fighter gave up.
    We never gave up our 1% nor received end revenue. We aren’t firefighters. Also, we get longevity steps all the way to our 25th year. Their structure is different. Fire supplements aren’t also different because they may do that specialty at a moments notice and they’re position changes within a station house at anytime. No one at the PD that’s a certified recovery diver in 1988 is going to be asked to pull out a car in 2018. It’s a different system.
    We need to start fighting,or they will step on us over and over us

Unregistered
    What shall we do then. Vote yes or vote no? We are struggling and can't make meet ends without working events or side jobs. It's tiring at times. We only have one day off and we also go to school. None of this was told to us in the academy or at sbt. We should start at $30 an hour and not be concerned about a cap now which is 25 years ahead. We need money now so we can buy a house a car start a family buy a bike buy a boat buy a motorcycle buy a rental property have a girlfriend buy her presents buy our kids a car pay for their school and books pay for our wife's boob job and perhaps a butt lift. We need a 5% raise every year for 15 years consecutive!!!!!

Unregistered
    Javi are you really still that stupid that your going to try to confuse people.

Very simple! If your Max out sooner you make more money. If at the 11 year a fireman is making 15% more money then a police man then their is something wrong.

Who cares If we have longer step raise till our 25 years if they make our sooner with the same percentage.

Speciallty pay. If you have FTO, CIt, Dre, senior officer, diver etc and go to CID you lose your extra pay. They don’t. Once they get it they never lose it.

Unregistered
    Javi are you really still that stupid that your going to try to confuse people.

Very simple! If your Max out sooner you make more money. If at the 11 year a fireman is making 15% more money then a police man then their is something wrong.

Who cares If we have longer step raise till our 25 years if they make our sooner with the same percentage.

Speciallty pay. If you have FTO, CIt, Dre, senior officer, diver etc and go to CID you lose your extra pay. They don’t. Once they get it they never lose it.
    Name what police department that pays you for assignments you no longer do? Fire is on call and their assignment and specialty changes at any time. They gave up 1% for two years and they get ems revenue. Give up your take home car, seven year drop and cheaper insurance especially when you retire. Why do you think fire is trying to start their own insurance again? I’m voting yes

Unregistered
    What shall we do then. Vote yes or vote no? We are struggling and can't make meet ends without working events or side jobs. It's tiring at times. We only have one day off and we also go to school. None of this was told to us in the academy or at sbt. We should start at $30 an hour and not be concerned about a cap now which is 25 years ahead. We need money now so we can buy a house a car start a family buy a bike buy a boat buy a motorcycle buy a rental property have a girlfriend buy her presents buy our kids a car pay for their school and books pay for our wife's boob job and perhaps a butt lift. We need a 5% raise every year for 15 years consecutive!!!!!
    For all this you need about 20% a year in pay raise. Your cops not CEO’s or top notch attorneys. Get over yourselves.

Unregistered
    Name what police department that pays you for assignments you no longer do? Fire is on call and their assignment and specialty changes at any time. They gave up 1% for two years and they get ems revenue. Give up your take home car, seven year drop and cheaper insurance especially when you retire. Why do you think fire is trying to start their own insurance again? I’m voting yes
    Javi stick the 7 year drop and $120,000 salary cap up your Ass. We are 700+ that have 20-25 years left. We are a new department come pinga. We can’t wait 25 years to max out in pay. Gives us the bulk of step raises up front like the fire department.

Stick the take home up your ass. Need a 5/5/5

Unregistered
    Javi stick the 7 year drop and $120,000 salary cap up your Ass. We are 700+ that have 20-25 years left. We are a new department come pinga. We can’t wait 25 years to max out in pay. Gives us the bulk of step raises up front like the fire department.

Stick the take home up your ass. Need a 5/5/5 in order to survive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast